Kiki Lolo

***KIKI'S SHOP*** ¤¤(updated Jan. 22)¤¤

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Celula wrote:
How much for these items?
* Mystery Box Cake
* Pot Of Gold

^^

Can you make some kind of offer and we will see how it goes? congratulationsAshamed

It is never too late to offer ^^
I hope Ashamed hehehe

Right now I'm really into acquiring the Mystery Box Cake. So... How does 1x4999 sounds for it? congratulations

Celula wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Celula wrote:
How much for these items?
* Mystery Box Cake
* Pot Of Gold

^^

Can you make some kind of offer and we will see how it goes? congratulationsAshamed

It is never too late to offer ^^
I hope Ashamed hehehe

Right now I'm really into acquiring the Mystery Box Cake. So... How does 1x4999 sounds for it? congratulations

sure 1x4999 for the mystery box cake sounds good.....you wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of the new vintage glasses to add into the offer...do you? My son sooooo wants a pair LOL...If not its okay ...just thought I would ask....will still trade the mystery box cake for 1x4999
i think we are friends so I will send now

Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
I want retro car deco, white chocolate bunny, chocolate bunny, red checker dining table, towel, and utensil set.. Smile how much all ?

can you give me an hour....i am in the middle of lunch...kids are hungry and i promise to get back in here as soon as possible!
congratulations

ready ? Smile lol

sorry...my server was down for a bit and then we had a lightening storm and then the power went out for two hours! I was able to get back on till about an hour and half before you left this message and that was 3am for me. You are about 7 hours ahead of me so this could get difficult...LOL!
I was thinking 12 x 4999 Ashamed (I have two utensil sets so you would have a pair). I am no good at this trading price thing so please give your offer and we will find a happy medium! Smile They are all NIS and I have only the one extra checker set Sad Also...I am supporting 3 kids and a nephew on PS and the new stuff comes out tomorrow and will need some coinage!!! They are going to want everything!!!

Have a great day and I will check back in here every hour or so throughout my day!

Lightening Storm ??!! wow, :wow: glad u are ok, lol

and about the price.. mm I've thought about it, and I think 12 x 4999 is lil' bit too high Smile so maybe I'll take them all for 10 x 4999, its ok ?

sounds good...10x 4999 :biggrin: : You do want both the utensils sets right?
I am not sure if we are already friends...if not send an f/r...thanks

We have had THREE huge lightening storms in the past 48 hours! The power has been going on off all day and night and my server was down yesterday for a bit. I live on a small island were lightening storms cause massive damage to our electrical appliances and gadgets. In the last year and a half...lightening fried my computer twice, 1 tv exploded, 1 fax machine died, 1 air-conditioner, 2 washing washing machines and a dishwasher couldn't take the power surges and the motors burned out. It totally sucks and everytime the storms start i gotta unplug everything in the whole house!!!

ALL ITEMS SENT.....PLEASE CONFIRM...THANK YOU....YOUR TURN NOW congratulations

Yes, we're already friends ^^
I'll log onto PS now to send you the 1x4999 Smile

P.D: I still haven't got it, but the first one I get will go for your son ^^

Is it ok 1x4999 for a Pot of Gold?

Celula wrote:
Yes, we're already friends ^^
I'll log onto PS now to send you the 1x4999 Smile

P.D: I still haven't got it, but the first one I get will go for your son ^^

Is it ok 1x4999 for a Pot of Gold?

No...sorry that is too low my kids would never go for it!
Just the Mystery Box Cake then for 1x4999? OK?
Thanks for offering your first pair of glasses to my son....but I only asked if you had extra....I don't want to take away your first pair!!LOL! My son and I will work on opening some GMB's and together we should get lucky ourselves..hopefully.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Thanks for offering your first pair of glasses to my son....but I only asked if you had extra....I don't want to take away your first pair!!LOL! My son and I will work on opening some GMB's and together we should get lucky ourselves..hopefully.

ok, just the mystery box cake for 1x4999 ^^
about the sunglasses, it is a pleasure to giveaway my first pair for you or your son congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
castariet wrote:
I want retro car deco, white chocolate bunny, chocolate bunny, red checker dining table, towel, and utensil set.. Smile how much all ?

can you give me an hour....i am in the middle of lunch...kids are hungry and i promise to get back in here as soon as possible!
congratulations

ready ? Smile lol

sorry...my server was down for a bit and then we had a lightening storm and then the power went out for two hours! I was able to get back on till about an hour and half before you left this message and that was 3am for me. You are about 7 hours ahead of me so this could get difficult...LOL!
I was thinking 12 x 4999 Ashamed (I have two utensil sets so you would have a pair). I am no good at this trading price thing so please give your offer and we will find a happy medium! Smile They are all NIS and I have only the one extra checker set Sad Also...I am supporting 3 kids and a nephew on PS and the new stuff comes out tomorrow and will need some coinage!!! They are going to want everything!!!

Have a great day and I will check back in here every hour or so throughout my day!

Lightening Storm ??!! wow, :wow: glad u are ok, lol

and about the price.. mm I've thought about it, and I think 12 x 4999 is lil' bit too high Smile so maybe I'll take them all for 10 x 4999, its ok ?

sounds good...10x 4999 :biggrin: : You do want both the utensils sets right?
I am not sure if we are already friends...if not send an f/r...thanks

We have had THREE huge lightening storms in the past 48 hours! The power has been going on off all day and night and my server was down yesterday for a bit. I live on a small island were lightening storms cause massive damage to our electrical appliances and gadgets. In the last year and a half...lightening fried my computer twice, 1 tv exploded, 1 fax machine died, 1 air-conditioner, 2 washing washing machines and a dishwasher couldn't take the power surges and the motors burned out. It totally sucks and everytime the storms start i gotta unplug everything in the whole house!!!

ALL ITEMS SENT.....PLEASE CONFIRM...THANK YOU....YOUR TURN NOW congratulations

ALL ITEMS RECEIVED..THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY TRADE...REP ADDED....I GOTTA GO TO BED IT IS PAST 3AM!!! LOL

Celula wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

about the sunglasses, it is a pleasure to giveaway my first pair for you or your son congratulations

CAKE SENT Smile
NO NO NO......LOL.....YOU SEE....I HAVE A PAIR ALREADY.... SO TO TAKE YOURS WOULD BE GREEDY......MY SON AND I WILL SHARE.....TILL HE GETS HIS OWN PAIR!

LOOK AT THAT...I RHYME AT 3 IN THE MORNING!!

Celula wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

Mystery Box Cake received and 1x4999 sent congratulations Thanks for the lovely trade (added rep ^^) congratulations

all payment sent and all items received, thanks for the loooovely trade ! + rep 4 u ! congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Celula wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

CAKE SENT Smile
NO NO NO......LOL.....YOU SEE....I HAVE A PAIR ALREADY.... SO TO TAKE YOURS WOULD BE GREEDY......MY SON AND I WILL SHARE.....TILL HE GETS HIS OWN PAIR!

LOOK AT THAT...I RHYME AT 3 IN THE MORNING!!

Oh greeeeeeaaaaaaaaat, you won me u.u hehehe
I'm happy for you and your son congratulations

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE....ITS PAST 3 AM AND I GOTTA ERASE SOME OF THE HISTORY ON MY BROWSER BEFORE MY HUSBAND FINDS OUT HOW LONG I STAYED UP PLAYING ON PSFC AND PS! LOL....HE'LL SEND ME AWAY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND I WILL GO INTO MASSIVE WITHDRAWL!! LOL

Kiki Lolo wrote:
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE....ITS PAST 3 AM AND I GOTTA ERASE SOME OF THE HISTORY ON MY BROWSER BEFORE MY HUSBAND FINDS OUT HOW LONG I STAYED UP PLAYING ON PSFC AND PS! LOL....HE'LL SEND ME AWAY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND I WILL GO INTO MASSIVE WITHDRAWL!! LOL

LOL

Good Night ^^

Hi Everyone.....I will be around and checking in for the most part of the day today...so I'm bumping myself :blush2: :

Ok...tomorrow is Sunday and it will not be long before the new stuff is in the shops. Please come and trade with me...I once again will be needing extra coinage for mine and my childrens shopping sprees!

Kaytee158 wrote:
How many mystery box cakes and orange soft serves do you have? Smile

I have: 3 mystery box cakes and 3 orange soft serve. I have been selling the cakes for 1x4999 and was hoping to get the same for the soft serve Ashamed If you want all 6...I can give it to you for 5x4999 Ashamed If it is too much...please feel free to tell me so and quote your own offer and we shall find a happy medium. congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kaytee158 wrote:

I have: 3 mystery box cakes and 3 orange soft serve. I have been selling the cakes for 1x4999 and was hoping to get the same for the soft serve Ashamed If you want all 6...I can give it to you for 5x4999 Ashamed If it is too much...please feel free to tell me so and quote your own offer and we shall find a happy medium. congratulations

How about 4x4999 & 2 more Ladybugs? Smile

Kaytee158 wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kaytee158 wrote:

Ha Ha....LOL....TOTALLY AGREE!! Will send the cakes and soft serve now! Hold on.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kaytee158 wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kaytee158 wrote:

Ha Ha....LOL....TOTALLY AGREE!! Will send the cakes and soft serve now! Hold on.

All items sent congratulations

sweet_girl wrote:
baby bunny toy for 1 x 4999?

No problem....I was just checking in and I can't stay online right now. Can you send me an f/r with the words "baby bunny" in the message and I will check back in about an hour. Sorry.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
sweet_girl wrote:
baby bunny toy for 1 x 4999?

No problem....I was just checking in and I can't stay online right now. Can you send me an f/r with the words "baby bunny" in the message and I will check back in about an hour. Sorry.

Ok...I am back and I have accepted your friend request....will send the baby bunny whenever you are ready! congratulations

sweet_girl wrote:
items sent/received. thank u congratulations rep +1

Thank you for a lovely trade!
Sorry, I am late in thanking you...I got off the comp. right after our trade...my mother-in-law showed up for our "coffee time" and one can not sit and play on the computer when your mother-in-law is in the living room! LOL
Positive rep will be added right now. Thanks again!

BUMPING ME SELF ....AGAIN. I SHOULD BE AROUND FOR ATLEAST AN HOUR OR TWO TONIGHT!

I will be around most of the day so I am bumping myself to do some trading! Thank you and have a great day everyone!

bumping me self!! Need coinage this week-end for the next weeks items!!

bumping myself up a bit. I will be in and out all day...checking in! Thanks!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Hi Everyone!
It's me again! For some reason....I couldn't renovate (edit) my old shop....so I have opened up this new one!

I have added lots of new stuff that I hope you like (and need) and would like to trade for 4999's, 999's or eco items. Take a look!

tws_ne18.png

My kids are selling the St.Patrick's Day items so please post your offers and we'll see what they say...LOL Ashamed :blush2: :
 st_pat10.png
 96310.png plus chocolate poo!

Also.....my nephew wants to sell his Pet Movie Poster,Baby Chick Doll and Baby Bunny Toy so please post your offers congratulations

Baby Chick Doll....3x4999
Baby Bunny Toy...1x4999 SOLD

And last...but not least....these items here I would like to trade for GMB's.
 nis_in13.jpg

Well...that's it! Please post your offers and I do check in very often so all posts will be anwered quickly! Thank you very much!

Do you still have the princess chair and the chandiler, each for a GMB?

I can do 3xGMB's PLUS jellyfish or ladybug. The chandelier alone goes for 3GMB's.

juicyxoprincess wrote:
ok so 3xGMB's and a ladybug

Done deal!
Are we friends? send f/r if not and state petname and level

Kiki Lolo wrote:
juicyxoprincess wrote:

Done deal!

I will be back in 30 mins! My sister-in-law is "skyping" me! Send f/r if we are not friends yet and I will sent as soon as I can!!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
juicyxoprincess wrote:

Done deal!

I will be back in 30 mins! My sister-in-law is "skyping" me! Send f/r if we are not friends yet and I will sent as soon as I can!!

ok! I sent the items over Smile

juicyxoprincess wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
juicyxoprincess wrote:

Done deal!

recieved the items, thank you!!
REps for you Smile

juicyxoprincess wrote:
juicyxoprincess wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
juicyxoprincess wrote:

Done deal!

recieved the items, thank you!!
REps for you Smile

Thanks for the lovely trade...+rep for you too!!!