Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

2009 Sooo Fast

From Ebay:

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A CUSTOM MOON EYES SOOO FAST. THREE CARS WERE USED TO MAKE THIS CUSTOM CAR. THE BODY AND CHASSIS IS FROM THE MOON EYES CAR. THE CHROME ENGINE AND INTERIOR WAS FROM ANOTHER SOOO FAST. THE WHEELS ARE FROM ONE OTHER CAR. THIS CAR IS A ONE OFF AND A VERY MINT CAR. THE WHEELS ROLL VERY NICE AND THE TOP OPENS VERY EASY TO SHOW OFF THE MOTOR. THIS CAR IS A VERY NICE AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY COLLECTION!

i cant see any difference other than the wheels and sticker at the body..haha..

Do yoy know what is Mooneyes? It is a Specialty Equipment Menufacturer. "Moon equipped" on the car means it uses the auto equipment from Mooneyes. Smile

This year's Soo Fast is the best. I like the black and yellow colour combination, the tampo, the white rims, ... the top can be opened to see the engine. So I grabbed one after ignoring it several times but caught my attention every time. Smile

So the body is from different car or just the sticker?

Hi Hokuan,

I bought the original HW not the one shown here.

Hmmm...so tis is not ur custom...u just want to promote tis car only rite? Wink

Not exactly. Just like the car and to see responses from others. Have you got one?

Have you seen many Sooo Fast? Perhaps no bec they are so fast like the blue bird. LOL.

yeah...
havent seen so many of soo fast~
but i got mine from last year
Wink

zint3000 wrote:
yeah...
havent seen so many of soo fast~
but i got mine from last year
Wink

2008 Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Fast? With purple tampo?

There are a few cars look quite like Sooo Fast but I can't recall their names.

Got this article from: http://toysforchange.blogspot.com/2009/03/mooneyes.html

Hope you like it!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

MOONEYES!

I am especially excited about this toy. I found it during a recent Mighty Mugg hunt. (A successful one, resulting in 2 new Transformers MMs!)

John and I picked through the selection of Hot Wheels, a typical activity, and I was delighted and surprised to come across this MOON modified little guy...

This car is one with solid Hot Wheels pedigree...a modified version of the regular repeater, Sooo Fast. But that is not what makes it so good, it is the MOON modified goodness.

I love MOONEYES! When I was a kid, my dad used to rebuild old cars, resulting in lots of car shows, drive-ins, and weekend swap meets that I would go to and we would pick through piles of old parts, customized car stuff and decals. As a kid, decals were an easy way for me to participate, resulting in a souped-up sticker collection that I wish I still had. Anyway, MOONEYES always make me think of peeking under the hood of flame-covered hot rods and curvy, sexy muscle cars with Del Shannon and the Beach Boys going in the background. (If you've got a problem with the Beach Boys, I can live with it...if you knock Del Shannon, it's on like Donkey Kong.)

So, of course I bought this car to revel in my lost youth. I now am crossing my fingers and holding my breath that I will someday find a Hot Wheel covered in a Hookers Headers decal. -sigh-

The side tampo is like rays of bright light, the comet tail, symbolising fast speed. That's why Sooo Fast!

Good idea, Zint 3000c.c. , you are fast too. Hehe