Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

New Nissan GTR SpecV

Nissan has revealed the new Nissan GTR SpecV and announced that it will be available in selected Nissan showrooms through out Japan from February 2nd this year. The street legal high performance car features a new high gear boost control device which temporarily increases boost of the twin turbochargers between intermediate and high engine speeds to increase torque, hence improve acceleration.
Continue reading for the rest of the report and to view three more images.

Another improvement made to the limited production GTR include a titanium coated exhaust system. The stopping power is also increased with the addition of carbon ceramic brakes. The GTR SpecV also features racing styled aluminium forged 20 inch wheels which help reduce unsprung weight.

The exterior of the sports car which comes only in an exclusive Ultimate Black Opal body colour features a new carbon fiber spoiler, a carbon fiber grille and carbon fiber brake ducts. The interior is treated to special Recaro carbon fiber bucket seats with carbon fiber insets decorated on the rear center storage box, instrument panel as well as on other trim areas.
Apparently, only seven Japan based dealers will carry the new GTR SpecV as these dealers are staffed by specialized SpecV mechanics who have extensive knowledge in motor racing. The new Nissan GTR SpecV is priced at 15, 750,000 Yen.

who go n post my car picture ..... got ask my permission or not .... Mad ....

just joking ... lol

y need to ask your permission enyo

this is a free country whatt!!! lol

oh man~
nice car~
wish i have one...lol
wake up zint...ur dreaming again
haha
Razz

Is that only available at Japan? I tot I heard coming out 2010 and it's gonna be more pricey then the ones now. Cos extra THIS, extra THAT...and This and That and and and and and and...LOL...HAHAHAHAHAh still remember that youTube clip with the kid...hahaha