Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

latest haul - for F&F custom group built....

hye guys.... in my recent post i've wrote that i bought the wrong car for the F&F custom group built which was the 69 chevelle... but after i google some pic the one used in the movie was the 70' chevelle... so its kinda frustating buying the wrong car and im thinking of customising the 69' version to the 70' version but it required so much work... luckly HW do produce the 70' chevelle which a huge relief to me... and all of the places i hunting for it actually its avaliable at the 7-11 shop near my house.. lol... because the 7-11 is just a small outlet so i didnt thinking of looking it there... anyway this time i score 2 in 1 hunt.. means that i got another car for the F&F group built which is the 69 charger r/t.... huhu... anyway im sure some of u may already got this car in ur collection but i just wanna share some pics with all members.... the 70' chevelle...dodge charger.!~   

thanks for sharing danonism...
and good luck with ur custom project~
Wink

You need the Buick GN too right? or is that GX, GS aargh, so many type of Buick...

hehe... it buick GN... hehe... im not building that car since other member already want to building it....