Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrnpotter

New In Store Items 22/03/2009

New In Store Items 22/03/2009

The new in-store items have arrived, and as reported earlyer this week the Jukes and Lips have both been removed, the new Jukes now costing 5000 (with a re-sale of 1666) and the new Lips now costing 3000 (with a re-sale of 1000), Another sign of changing times at Pet Society and Playfish trying to stop the trading community?

Anyway here at the pictures of the new items, get on into the stores and get buying now, you will notice this week there are no "This Week Only" items which further suggests the removal of rare items from the game.

As always we bring you the news first, so keep checking back here at PSFC for the latest!

hrn_potter wrote:
Its the plan of PS to slow trading down

Well I was never a trader, so I really dont know how much of an impact it has had on one.

Just as a person enjoying the game, I definitely appreciate it.

Is it a HIT or a BUST for the game? The PRO's and CON's...

Cool!! its gives us time to purchase the stuff !
i rmb last time when we have no money to buy the stuff and they take it off every week..!
haha now its so much better!
hooray!

PROs
More items
Less Items that go away
More fun

CONs
The amount of rare items in stock slowly decreases
This leads to total boredom in trading

I srsly dont care as I dont trade anymore

I got nervous when I saw the swing! At first I thought it was a crib...once I clicked on it, seen it was a swing I could have breathe again.

I dont think I was ready for a crib to be introduced as yet:)

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the swing just finished my new garden congratulations

Guess I'll have to go and check out your new place...

I personally didn't change much as I'm giving all the new items away...hehe (check the giveaways thread)...but I did put the neko dolls at my front door :farao:

I'm dissapointed that the only swings are pink/white and gold/white. I love silver! *cries* how about next week a chrome swing? Pretty please?

*sigh*
Feel like they're making me have a pink and white house if I want things to match....

Guest Guest
aLL the itemssss are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yup...totally...the neko doll rocks...I think it's one of my fav's...hehe...and heck, it brings good luck too...can't wish for anything more than that =)

Guest Guest
added new pictures!!

I love the Moroccon table, Moorish Lantern and Exotic Teapot Smile

So pretty.

Not sure if I like the new Lips though, they look kind of wierd shaped to me. I also like the new cheaper wallpapers which means to change rooms around if you have no spare wallpaper in your chest it doesn't cost a fortune anymore!!

IS THAT A HOOKAH PIPE??????

ohhhh .... it's a "tea pot" .. hehe

love the new moroccan items, SLIPPERS, & the hot dog!! XD

and most of all -- love the maneki neko! i collect them in real life & have them all over my apartment.

Guest Guest
I was going to ask the same thing

The maneki neko is the lucky cat, or welcoming cat.... I like it, it's just so expensive....

But why on this news feed does it say none of these are "This Week only" items? Several of these are for me -Pink swing, Lucky cat, blue hand towel.. granted not many are but some are. Did I miss something or is this news story wrong? *confused*