Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

About HW Cars

Peter wrote:
'55 Ford F1000, a La Troca?

Can say it so but Classic most popular is '56 Ford. See The Expandables Slyvester Stallone Black '56 Ford. Now Camaro, Challenger and Mustang need to back off.

Sure cannot find now because of collectors like la troca now.

sahama wrote:
Sure cannot find now because of collectors like la troca now.

I reckon less purple ones released in our market.

Variations: Old / new HW flame logo at the back. Find it out now.

wildspirit wrote:
Peter wrote:
'55 Ford F100, a La Troca?

Can say it so but Classic most popular is '56 Ford. See The Expandables Slyvester Stallone Black '56 Ford. Now Camaro, Challenger and Mustang need to back off.

La Troca is a '50 Chevy and not the above. They look similar.

HW already have '50 chevy ( Ultra Hots/RLC etc )
'50 Chevy reposition each other as no 1 and 2 with '56 Ford as classic truck most sought after at the US for restoration and customization. Yes, La Troca are ' 50 Chevy with a twist.
Now is good time to collect both as hunting collectibles as their popularity is bigger and bigger.

I found the this year's '40 Ford Pickup' trucks have the air intake part tilted to one side. I was disappointed and so I did not grab one. Hope Mattel would do something about it.

Last Sunday I was at the Amcorp Mall and had the opportunity to examine a loose piece. The air intake part was not fixed but movable.

For the same car, how did Mattel decide whether to produce a different version or many different versions with different colours? Wonder this is getting more and more popular compared to the past? To certain extent, I think they were successful to increase their sales by this way. I welcome the idea as a consumer but only for those cars I like. If I do not like the car, even there were 10 different versions yet I would not buy.

I suggest it would be better if Mattel produced different versions with different tampos rather than just colours alone for greater impact.

Classic Mini Cooper

This model is my favourite and I am sure many of you like it also. It is disappointed to see this year's version having a plastic body. I think Mattel's intention was to cut cost. How much cost was reduced? 10%, 50%, ..? Plastic is always plastic, it is inferior to metal. I tend to buy less or not at all for a plastic body car.

Saw several Subaru Imprezza and so disappointed by the plastic body. The light colour of the body coupled with unpainted surface exposed the ugly marks of plastic especially on the roof.