Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Free GMB'S For All New Members!!!

Free GMB'S For All New Members!!!

That's right, i've gone NUTS!! For a limited time only I will be giving a FREE gmb to EVERY NEW MEMBER!!

Simply join up, post a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" thread (so we know you registered and we know who to give the GMB too!!!) and we will give you a gmb after you have been active on the PSFC forums for 7 days! We know you'll love it here, and after them 7 days youll make LOADS of friends and never want to leave. We are the NUMBER 1 for Safe Trading. So join up today!

Guest Guest
bump!!!yeahH!!!

Great idea...I'll add this to the FB group...

Should get those 90 something members (and growing) over here pronto...so you better get those gmb's saved up Steve =)

Neat Idea! Hope people hang around past the 7 day mark we have some great people here.

Doh, I shoulda held out before rejoining! Nah, just kidding. (kinda?) Glad to be back -very cool and very generous. I'll spread the word on my friends list.

Cheers!

This is great!

As I joined last week, can I be included too? :cyclops:

hey love the this new community of pet society!! Smile- glad to be here Smile

Guest Guest
bump!!!top!!

yip, sounds exciting... something to look forward to!

Thank you for this reward.
:geek:

its been a while but i never got my free gmb must did something wrong??

have you poped a bit about you in the intro thread?

steve and the mods will be working through the list of new members soon xx but us mods have to save our coins first hehe xx Smile

oh i did in the introduction...

im 28 stay at home single mom newly divorced and live in western pa USA!! GO STEELERS!! Pet society is my home away from it all. my sister got me started in end of december and have been addicted since... i even paided for coins ouch!! i am totally addicted to gmb so thats where most of my money went!! this seems like a much cooler forum than the playfish one...harder to understand but im trying??

gotta save this to my favorites before i forget!!! love the changing room is that just you guys i guess it is... great idea cause i hate begging my older sister or friends for a try on... here i had a adams apple neck line and thats why things didn't fit right but still things don't fit right on every color and shape... so THANK YOU. i love to hold contest and meet people don't be mad if i delete you after a while my pc is old and has lots of problems. so i can't have over 40 friends!! don't know the average... i do know some people that have 100!! wow do they visit them everyday? ohwell.

does anyone one know if that move pic works does it play a movie or is it just a pic? well i like it.. i have a pet pub with the mayor in my vip my name is frosty im at level umm 27 or 28... right before the next room.. who knows about my points but their u go... thinking about changing my name to ruckus but maybe not and might have movie theater room if that movie potrait plays? and the riddle it has to be the mayor... ohwell. nice to be here gmb or not! Smile-

Please add myself via Facebook for your free gmb, please put in the friend request "PSFC GMB" i will then check to ensure you are entitled to it and then give you the GMB, sorry for the delay!

hey steve, the gmb for new members are still on rite?
cause I wana try promoting the forum so if this is still on, I will add this onto the promotion =) hehe!