Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diecastfreak

2010 Dallas Kustomizers Konference by DiecastSpace

The 2010 KustomKon is the first event to feature the hottest and fastest growing segment of the diecast collecting hobby – Diecast Customizing! The core events will be a series of seminars for those who have never customized before all the way through advanced. KustomKon also has plenty to offer thergeular diecast collector as well. From in-room trading, to the Legends Dinner and RAOK Swap to the limited edition convention cars and the Sunday toy show – there’s something for all in Dallas this November!

Events include:
How-to Seminars from Pro Customizers
In-Room Trading
RAOK Swap Event
Downhill Racing
Kustomizers Dinner featuring special guest John D’Agostino
Charity Auction
Vendors and Dealers Area
Customs Contest
Sunday Toy Show
Special Limited Edition Convention Cars

Tickets & Accommodations
Several Ticket options are available for KustomKon ranging from $25 to $150 and hotel accommodations are available at the Westin Hotel in Dallas for just $99 per night.

For more information you can go to www.toycarconventions.com/dallas or call 877-832-2779.

Oh boy, bet could learn a lot about customizing from this convention.

Wish somebody would start something down under.

sinclair wrote:
Oh boy, bet could learn a lot about customizing from this convention.

There is a chance that I might go to KustomKon.... my bosses boss has requested that I attend a trade conference in Las Vegas the week after Kustomkon, and if the send me, I'll request to go a couple of days early and go to Dallas Twisted Evil
sinclair wrote:
Wish somebody would start something down under.

The only thing in Oz is the DUDE get-together every 2 years....Oz and NZ, 2009 was in NZ, and 2011 is in Melbourne, never been to one but aparently everyone goes to someones house for the weekend..........not really much of a "convention" Sad

Wow, great that you could have a chance to go. cheers Take lots of pics to show us if you do.

Sinclair and Thorr, if any of you get a chance to get to either convention, let me know. Would love to meet you and hang out with you folks. Besides the convention, I also work on customs myself and have been doing them since 2006. And yes, I have workd on many Boneshakers in my time.if you have any questions, feel free to pm me. Thanks.