Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

2nd HWCM CUSTOM COMPETITION 2011 - VOTE NOW! (POLL DEADLINE - 11.59pm 14/1/11)

Alright this time UcB gonna make this short n' sweet. As ya playaz know the result of custom competition will be up during dinner. Apart from the lineup of judges we have picked to rate on criterias we have set, all ya beloved HWCM playaz too will play a role in decidin' the finest custom of all! So hurry vote now and remember, multiple votes by single member are allowed! (but members will only vote all at once)

Playaz do take note that the poll will be closed on 14/1/2011 11.59pm (Friday midnight) sharp! !

darthvader wrote:
enyomic pic got no deer??

I dunno leh ..... ask UCB loh ...... I hope I win ... thanks all for voting ... LOL

Please note that this is part of my casting. The base is from the Snow Ride. It is hauled by the Snow Ride + Rapid Response.

snowri10.jpg

Due to the lack of internal detailing available with this casting, I hope the judging includes the internal details from the mobile store..

Thank you judges.

Thanks for voting. I love you

undercoverbrother wrote:
Alright this time UcB gonna make this short n' sweet. As ya playaz know the result of custom competition will be up during dinner. Apart from the lineup of judges we have picked to rate on criterias we have set, all ya beloved HWCM playaz too will play a role in decidin' the finest custom of all! So hurry vote now and remember, multiple votes by single member are allowed! (but members will only vote all at once)

When does the voting end?

Thunderhawk and enyo's pics updated.

Please note above pics are mere sneek previews just to show list of participating cars, as members are definitely advised to view each custom's thread to feel 'em thoroughly and made up your mind. Which is the reason i earlier used another pic to emphasize on the car and the customizer's name on background (fyi enyo's ride with deers doesn't include one, i think thunderhawk complete diorama with name sign is good enough, my bad not to post this one earlier).

Thunderhawk wrote:
When does the voting end?

Should be sometime before dinner, the specific time will get back on this as i'm not involved in custom competition, will refer to members in charge of this.

mari la mari... mari mengundi...

undi jangan tak undi...

another hour before the polls close ... come come ...vote for me .....