• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pet Society Maintenance 4-6 July

Guest Guest

Pet Society Maintenance 4-6 July

Hey all,

Pet Society on Facebook will be undergoing maintenance periods for groups of users from Saturday the 4th of July, 2009 until Monday the 6th of July, 2009 GMT.

What this means, is that the game will appear in maintenance for some users (i.e. they will see the maintenance screen when attempting to log in), while other users are still able to play. This will be due to server work occurring on one of the servers associated with the users who cannot play.

Such maintenance would occur in approximately 4 hour blocks for any one set of users.

If some of your friends are in a group which is under maintenance, you will not be able to visit their pet’s houses during this period, instead, in the friends bar, they will be noted as ‘Maintenance’. You will not be able to gift to a friend whose account is under maintenance (if you try you will receive a message that “This user’s account is currently under maintenance, please try again later”).

We thank you for your patience and continued support as the team perform this server work.

This post was written by Silje in the Playfish Forum

We think that this monday the fishing feature will be added in Pet Society.
Check Back soon for the latest news..Here in PSFC

here we go again!!!! lol
time to start Laughing

ohhh, thanks for that warning. at least they'll be doing it in 4 hour blocks.

[i]Why maintenance on a holiday weekend? I guess not for the world but I was really looking forward to having fun with my pet during this weekend. Also, during the week when traffic is not as busy would seem a much better time to do maintenance.
[i]