Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Experiences and Stories from dinner night

errkkk.. like artist plak.. i think 1 fellows ade amik my pic at registration table.. sorry to say, but saye balik awal..

pain666 wrote:
i wanna thx hassan n shakz for sending me back to d garden mid valley....n wat an awesome dinner..u guys rockzzzzzzzzzz cheerscheerscheers

Pleasure mate.. hope to see ya again soon... thanx for the support... cheers

Chia Joon Chai wrote:
Very welldone on the dinner, there is room to improve further.

Uncle- Tqvm for all the lucky draw sponsorship and your support, we are open to any suggestions to improve further .... please feel free to share your feedback...

cawan wrote:
cawan came and enjoy! emotional bila few member masih kenal cawan Smile

Cawan - As usual Made a grand entrance like and Artiste.. and leave early .... laugh1

Aziz Ah Mok wrote:
Hi All, this is my 1st time join the dinner, i meet some good friand. Laughing not much of commen. Only the food can be improve by next year.. Thank to Datuk Enyo, and the committee. well done guys... thumbsupclap Hope we can meet next year... Once again thanks you to all of you that met thing happan... godclapthumbsup

Aziz - Point taken bro.. hopefully next year we will have a better food and a grander event... once again tqvm for all the support and the extra helping hand during pre dinner preparation , really appreciate it... thumbsup

saye bdk baru belajr....tlg lah ajar saya Wink