Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Experiences and Stories from dinner night

the fuhrer was the only one wearing name tag on his shirt......

salute............. godgod

kudos to both of the emcee's who managed to control the crowd
from getting wild............ clapclapthumbsupthumbsup

tapi sialan kok pada si pencuri yg mencuri dari meja penjual......... verymadverymad

next year i think group photo should be taken during the middle of the dinner... by the time end of the dinner alot of the members already left... Sad

yeah me too... but i was informed that committee & crew all will get after dinner... let the members first...
so dont worry guys... your goody bag coming soon...

waiting for the 2nd video... the 1st video see 4-5 times already... ShockedShockedShocked

CHAH wrote:
the fuhrer was the only one wearing name tag on his shirt......

salute............. godgod

+1000 btw chah aku tak pernah jumpa ko..masa dinner pun masa satu ye?

-me hate when our fren lose their car,protecto! Y this happen?

it awesome party... x sia2 cheq mai dri jauh noo... lyanan bez, mkn bez n brjuta2 ucapan trima kasih kat raja azlan you the bez bro... (",)

i wanna thank the person who ffk the lucky draw prize; Target's 20-pack cheers
my best lucky draw ever won Laughing

i wanna thx hassan n shakz for sending me back to d garden mid valley....n wat an awesome dinner..u guys rockzzzzzzzzzz cheerscheerscheers

Thanx and congrats to all committee & crew for a great annual dinner. Hope for a greater next time.

ryan reza wrote:
it awesome party... x sia2 cheq mai dri jauh noo... lyanan bez, mkn bez n brjuta2 ucapan trima kasih kat raja azlan you the bez bro... (",)

xde hal bro..benda kecik aja..aku berbesar hati dan mengalu2 kan kedatangan hang..Smile

i think mr.8's suggestion is correct.. during the group photo, i have to send farhmy and my gf to putrajaya and go back to the hotel for post mortem. kinda sad cannot join the group photo.. Sad

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
ryan reza wrote:

xde hal bro..benda kecik aja..aku berbesar hati dan mengalu2 kan kedatangan hang..Smile

i think mr.8's suggestion is correct.. during the group photo, i have to send farhmy and my gf to putrajaya and go back to the hotel for post mortem. kinda sad cannot join the group photo.. Sad

thats not our mistakes or problem.hahahaha Evil or Very Mad

wow... wish I could have join early to the club and participate with the dinner..
Hope to join next year...

Very happy to see all friends enjoy, sorry got to back home early..
& also happy to se'table' with encik Sahama, & we also sembang about juta-juta & lion-lion haha.. hope can see u all again next annual dinner.. thanks to all members.. thanks to all committees..

darthvader wrote:
rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
ryan reza wrote:

thats not our mistakes or problem.hahahaha Evil or Very Mad

betulbetulbetul ......actually meme kite saje amik last.. so that you ( raja ) dont spoil and 'uglify' the group photo... ahahahahaha...... browsbrowsbrows

darthvader wrote:
+1000 btw chah aku tak pernah jumpa ko..masa dinner pun masa satu ye?

haha....ko sibok amek gambo.....tamau la kaco ko........

awesome dinner,awesome food(xmakan banyak pon sebuk tengok hotwheels je),awesome people,awesome environment!

senang cerita memang AWESOME lah!

On behalf of the Committee...we would like to give a great big THANKS to all who attended!!! joget

Our aim for 2013 Dinner would be to see all faces from this year return for the NEXT!! And including more new members...it'll be greater, bigger than this year fer sure!!

Hope to see ya'll next year!! Again a BIG THANKS to all who attended, contributed, volunteered and especially our friends from over-the-sea clap last but not least special HUGZ to the COMMITTEE...it wasn't easy, no one said it would but still pulled thru yet again! thumbsup

so happy and thumb up to all committee member,i will go for the next dinner....

Compare with last year dinner, I think I spent more this year and going back home with more trucks and cars

1st time dapat pegi dinner.. mmg excited sangat.. dapat jumpa orang-orang lama n dapt kereta yang diidam2kn.. harap2 dapat join lagi untuk edisi 2013..
semoga panjang umur n dapat jumpa lagi..

sahama wrote:
Compare with last year dinner, I think I spent more this year and going back home with more trucks and cars

patot la masa aku smpi, tinggal abok je........dh kena scalp rupernye......... tongue

Spoiler:

Tu lah hang dah lambat, depa kata dah hilang tapi banyak yang dijual aku yang rembat.

event good...but hadiah kepada pemenang custom tak bagus!!!

cawan came and enjoy! emotional bila few member masih kenal cawan Smile

I asked but somebody maybe kurangnya pefefaham-man nya kot and at the end the Fuhrer do his own nametag.... and that simple paper sticker was so-so cheap .... sorry Cawan ...hopefully someday we will meet up and everybody meet up and can easily kenal each other.

demonicle wrote:
cawan wrote:
cawan came and enjoy! emotional bila few member masih kenal cawan Smile

bro, u know who i am. i know who u r. but up till now, we have never met...... Crying or Very sad

i did came with baju Brazil.. ha haaa.. yelloowwwwwww..

oopsss.. cawan sudah pusing2 each table.. not enough to mention all guys here Smile

but mostly otai2 skarang sudah jadi organizer Smile terbaik!!

someday, no worry bro..

it was nice to u there mr. cawan... hope to see u next year... Smile

Hi All, this is my 1st time join the dinner, i meet some good friand. Laughing not much of commen. Only the food can be improve by next year.. Thank to Datuk Enyo, and the committee. well done guys... thumbsupclap Hope we can meet next year... Once again thanks you to all of you that met thing happan... godclapthumbsup

Cool dinner!

I´d like to be there! Congrats to Daniel for those awesomes Ectos!!! Congrats to everyone involved in the organization!