Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zedd_68

DC Comics Original - UPDATE WITH FULL LIST - CLOSED! moved to hw sales

(Update 13/6 :: Please see following post for a complete list...it makes my head hurts stars )

Hi.
I do have a complete set (8 cars) for members to buy from. Only one complete set, I am afraid.

I do have an extra hiway hauler (bizarro), xtra gmc panel (superman), and extra double demon delivery (batman) for you guys to buy or trade or part-trade (sorry 1 each extra only).

Vintage racing... Well, see you folks at Citta this friday (IF THE GATHERING IS HAPPENING) and we'll transact there...

..no one interested in hot rods anymore??

Pm for any Q..

Rgds,
Z

Hi Again.

After knocking my head on the wall drunken I feel that a list is what's suitable without 'spamming' this part of the forums with pics after pics after...

The list is quite long...ish, but I would assume will load faster and can be 'searched'?

This is a follow-up of the above, my other thread (in HW Sales), and what I feel is my own observation from my first ever participation at Citta Mall gathering last Friday.

(I hope the Mods and Admin sir will allow this list, thank you).
THERE ARE 171 cars/variations listed below.

I do hope some of them interest you...

Here goes...and thank you for your patience and support.

Regards, Z

Ok bro sahama.

Hope my backbone is fine to haul the box to McD Razz

I assume abang pon ke situ friday ni? Thank you for the support.

In truth, the gathering is my one 'release tension' spot...after home sweet home of course Very Happy

See you (and others) there then...barring unforeseens...
Cheers, Z

Hi.
Will update a bit more (mostly loose from 5-packs... I only take what I collect Cool ) later.

Crackerjack, if/when you are online, I've replied your pm

Z