Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Tooned VW Beetle

Is the interior of this model empty? No seat, no dashboard, ... Just got one yesterday, it is empty. Please confirm.

Peter wrote:
Is the interior of this model empty? No seat, no dashboard, ... Just got one yesterday, it is empty. Please confirm.

You need a torch light to find out! Even with that still difficult. Unusual for a HW car with empty interior. Happy investigation!

Peter wrote:

Definitely empty.

Just held mine in front of high output fluorescent lights (on my fish tank Very Happy) and there's nothing else in there but the yellow tinted window plastic.

Hi Stulio

Thanks for your help. Frankly, I was quite disappointed.

Message to Mattel:

I suggest a new version of it and better with no roof but with full interior. I am too happy to collect them all!

Peter wrote:
I suggest a new version of it and better with no roof but with full interior.

I'm thinking a convertible/no roof version would just look plain weird but you never know!

Is a bit lazy of them not to put in an interior though - I guess they thought people wouldn't notice/care with the windows being so small, although a lot of the other 'tooned' vehicles have had full interiors.

A sun roof could be a better option. With such an option, I guess Mattel would have no choice but to put in the interior bec. it is easily noticeable. Who knows the cars would then sell like VERY hot cakes!

Peter wrote:

can u provide a picture for us to review?

Feel reluctant to get one more. Though at RM 4.90 only. Instead grabbed two other cars I didn't have (sort of not that popular)