Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stulio

RR for customs

Hi all,
I'm just starting to get interested in the customising scene and was just wondering...

Where do you guys get your Real Riders Wheels from for the customs? Do you manage to get hold of spare parts or is it a case of literally salvaging them off of other models you don't like as much?

Thanks,
Stu

Stulio wrote:
Hi all,
I'm just starting to get interested in the customising scene and was just wondering...

Where do you guys get your Real Riders Wheels from for the customs? Do you manage to get hold of spare parts or is it a case of literally salvaging them off of other models you don't like as much?

Thanks,
Stu

Saw the wheels set sold at amazon.com...they come in a box filled with various wheel style and size

i just salvage from real rider cars.. sometimes can get real rider cars for cheap price at amcorp mall..

reshbala wrote:
i just salvage from real rider cars.. sometimes can get real rider cars for cheap price at amcorp mall..

Thanks.

Unfortunately, here in the UK it's hard enough to find mainlines, let along super treasures and special cars with real riders so I was kinda hoping there would be a source of (relatively cheap) real rider spares! Oh well.

Stulio wrote:
Unfortunately, here in the UK it's hard enough to find mainlines, let along super treasures and special cars with real riders so I was kinda hoping there would be a source of (relatively cheap) real rider spares! Oh well.

There is a source of wheels that could be relatively cheap..... depending on postage cost from the USA.

6 sets of wheels for US$6

http://www.mini-motors.com/product.php?productid=911