• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 10/07/09

Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 10/07/09

Reveal your pet’s inner artist!

Hey Pet Society fans! “?” has just hidden his newest batch of mysterious items, and this week, it’s all about art! So to bring out your pet’s inner artist, and imagine him or her painting fabulous masterpieces, sign onto Pet Society now via Facebook and start searching Blue and Golden Mystery Boxes!

mi_bru10.png mi_eas10.png mi_pal10.png

Brushes Decor
Easel Decor
Palette Decor

There’s more going on with “?”, and more importantly the Mystery Boxes, Mystery Eggs and Magic Foods you buy from him, that you should know about though. Now, when you reveal the item inside a Mystery Box or Mystery Egg, or the effect of a Magic Food, you will see a new blue button to ‘Tell your friends!’ what you discovered! If you select that, you will be asked whether you would like to publish the story to your Facebook wall and home page (to do so simply click ‘Publish’). So whether you want to delight in your success at finding some new art equipment in the Blue and Golden Mystery Boxes, or just celebrate that Pink Donut your hungry pet received when opening Red Mystery Boxes, or anything in between, be sure to tell your friends about it!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

woo! I got all of them already =) they are really nice !! congratulations

oh boy. definitely want those... i'm gonna need some coins to buy some MBs!!

omg omg omg om gomg!!! finally gmb's that are gooood!!!

if only i could get on. this maintenance is taking forever!

=[ i had no gmb luck at all....so hard to get!!

OMG! I love them! I will buy some BMB and GMBS after the maintenance

Eeek i just need the brushes decor lol the only mb item im missing is the brushes decor!!

hellgirl223 wrote:
Eeek i just need the brushes decor lol the only mb item im missing is the brushes decor!!

me too!!