Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dancer Corner

X'mas Ornamet Set & MB Set , Halloween MB Set

Benita wrote:
Bat doll, floating ghost, bloody bunny, ghosty balloon, black kitty plushie and coffin bookcase = 4xFish biscuit?

fish biscuit received
6 items sent,
thanks for the nice and fast trade

prettyH8machine wrote:
How many bat dolls do you have left?

please tell me how many you want , then i will count them for you

prettyH8machine wrote:
Got all 6 bats, Thank you for the fast safe trade. Added Rep for you.

Added Rep too,
thanks for your nice and fast trade

Hi there, I haven't been on in awhile. and I don't think I've traded before on this forum. Smile

I'm interested in getting 6 each of :
the black cat plushie,
the bat doll,
the bloody bunny
the floating ghost
(And it's not listed, but I'd really like 6 of the dark owl doll as well-do you happen to have any? Smile)
So...Using a referee isn't possible with cc biscuits: shall we alternate sending? congratulations

erinduine wrote:
Hi there, I haven't been on in awhile. and I don't think I've traded before on this forum.

I'm interested in getting 6 each of :
the black cat plushie,
the bat doll,
the bloody bunny
the floating ghost
(And it's not listed, but I'd really like 6 of the dark owl doll as well-do you happen to have any? )
So...Using a referee isn't possible with cc biscuits: shall we alternate sending?

I am agreed don't ask for referee if you send first
30items for 20x biscuit
please accept my f/r for trade , thanks

[quote="Dancer Corner"]
2 x fish biscuit for 3 items, Please feel free to let me know if you are interest to any following item, and don't be hesitate to ask me if you are interest to any "rares"

[table border="1"][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td style="vertical-align: top;"][/td][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="vertical-align: top;"]

Hi, I accepted your f/r. Just double checking the math, tho--you stated 2 biscuits for 3 items. That would be 15 biscuits-you just asked for 20 biscuits in the above post...

EDIT- Ok, sorry--I just re-did the math--20 biscuits is right. It's after 3am for me, and I'm really tired-my math-brain isn't working well. Is there any way we can trade later in the day? I've been putting off bed-time, but I think I'd better get some sleep! Sorry again--I'm overtired and making mistakes...
And to clarify--which biscuits, the regular, or the Halloween ones?

Hi, I'm new to this trade thing[now with the refresh glitch gone].

I'd like to get some items for myself and 2 friends.. 3 of the bunny, 3 of the bat doll and 3 of the ghost. Is that still available? Let me know, thanks!

erinduine wrote:

Hi, I accepted your f/r. Just double checking the math, tho--you stated 2 biscuits for 3 items. That would be 15 biscuits-you just asked for 20 biscuits in the above post...

EDIT- Ok, sorry--I just re-did the math--20 biscuits is right. It's after 3am for me, and I'm really tired-my math-brain isn't working well. Is there any way we can trade later in the day? I've been putting off bed-time, but I think I'd better get some sleep! Sorry again--I'm overtired and making mistakes...

haha, never mind; my math is not good also specially at night time
I will be online at around playfish time 14:30,
or you can send first when you available, will send items when i am online at once.
about the biscuits, you may send me the regular because you have a big trade

NinjyStars wrote:

I'd like to get some items for myself and 2 friends.. 3 of the bunny, 3 of the bat doll and 3 of the ghost. Is that still available? Let me know, thanks!

6 biscuits for 9items,
pls accept my f/r for trade, ths

Dancer Corner wrote:
erinduine wrote:

haha, never mind; my math is not good also specially at night time
I will be online at around playfish time 14:30,
or you can send first when you available, will send items when i am online at once.
about the biscuits, you may send me the regular because you have a big trade

Biscuits all sent, and mb items all received-thanks so much for a smooth first trade here for me! congratulations

erinduine wrote:

Biscuits all sent, and mb items all received-thanks so much for a smooth first trade here for me!

you are so nice and sweet,
thanks for trade.
HAPPY trading here

Dancer Corner wrote:
NinjyStars wrote:

6 biscuits for 9items,
pls accept my f/r for trade, ths

added rep, thank you again!

Dancer Corner wrote:
Benita wrote:
3x all of the 7 top items for 35 cc?

fishing vest
Shape-Shifting Bouncy Slime
Fish Biscuit
thanks

No problem Sending... =)

hi!!!!!!!i want a bat doll, bloody bunny plushie, black owl doll and a black kitty plushie for 7 ccs please!!!!!! Ashamed

nicol_86 wrote:
hi!!!!!!!i want a bat doll, bloody bunny plushie, black owl doll and a black kitty plushie for 7 ccs please!!!!!!

please accept my f/r ,
and send me a Halloween Fishbowl, thanks

all items received!!thank you so much for your fast and safe trade!!!!!!!!!!i will add you a rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!