Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

oh my goodness

I just got 3000 coins and we have a little more organization on PS!!!!

Hope everyone is playing and what do you think about the changes??

hugs!

kathy

I hope they send out an announcement of the changes and what we can expect.
They've changed my paw points. Brushing and petting has not resulted in coins for me yet. There is no quick way to go home that I can find. I can't figure out how to get from the housing area of the town to the stores without going home. And these are just some of the changes!
Help!
<3<3<3

I dont like the new look...If you have ever played chineese pet society 'happy baby' thenyou will see they have tried to copy from their design now!!..

They are trying to be better then eachother for some reason but not many poeple know about happy baby and they dont play it.

I cant even log into ps anymore...It just wont let me =(...Im so sad =(

tinlizzie15 wrote:
I hope they send out an announcement of the changes and what we can expect.
They've changed my paw points. Brushing and petting has not resulted in coins for me yet. There is no quick way to go home that I can find. I can't figure out how to get from the housing area of the town to the stores without going home. And these are just some of the changes!
Help!
<3<3<3

you only get coins now for cleaning pets with flies...20 coins per fly!! to get home you now have to leave the room and then go to your house ....certainly not as user friendly as before.

It's going to take alot of getting used to