Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILuvDavidCook09

Oh My Goodness!

Ok if was at the orthodontist today getting my braces off and we were waiting for them to bring me my retainer and I heard "the time of my life" somewhere and was like oh my gosh is that David Cook? And it was!!! I fianlly heard him on the radio!!! My mom just was like stop because I guess she thought I was acting to obsessive but I told her I know all you guys are the same way!!! I'm glad I'm not alone! Very Happy :LoveCookies:

Nope, you are definitely not alone. I would freak out too if I heard it on the radio anywhere. I've actually only heard it once on the radio Very Sad

And congratulations on getting your braces off. I'm sure you're very excited about it.

Your not alone.....I heard it today at my summer job (director of summer rec.)and almost freaked out. I cranked up the radio and all the kids were dancing and stuff, they loved it! I am converting these kids into mini cookies. Hahaha

yep, you are so not alone! I was downstairs the other day & all of a sudden, I hear my daughter jumping around & screaming for me. I come running up the stairs thinking something was wrong. She was dancing & said, "mom, it's David Cook, you're favorite!" She was actually dancing to TOML LOL Mind you, she is only 3 1/2. So, I turned the volume up & sang & danced with her. I've only heard it 4 times on the radio so far Very Sad

You are definitely not alone! Congrats on getting your braces off, Mel! Dancin Smiley

Yep! You're definitely not alone!

*OMG Daina...you're killin' me with that siggy of yours*

Ya know, I've never heard TOML here! Looking forward to hear it and see my own reaction to it! I'll behave, I swear! Laughing

and exuberant... I HEART your siggy!!!

YAY for you!!! I get so excited when I hear it still...even though I hear it at least once a day here!!! Smile

And, congrats on getting your braces off!! I can't wait to get mine off...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.