Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

List of Recording Your Collection

Hi, guys,
Just for information sharing to keep track of your collection.
I prefer to use Excel as attached:
 new_pi10.jpg
Note:
1. You can segregate your collection via year, as per title in every sheet (refer to the bottom, eg. 2009, 2010).
Else, you can segregate via series (First Edition, TH, etc.), it is up to your own preference.
2. You can also include a column on top of the row for carded / loose unit and even quantity. Or, even to include venue that you purchased the unit, the medium you get the unit (via trade, promotion sale, bidding ,etc.), date of purchase, etc.

All and all, customize your own list for your convenience. You may use Words or equivalent software, the choice is yours.

Rgds.

Wow, you are so detailed. I can't see myself doing this though. SouthTexas is my friend. Razz

so far so good, Sinclair. can't imagine if my collection reached 4digits (and more) and i can stil update the list via Excel or not, sigh...
well, mayb it is jst my ex-QA work experience influence i guessed...everything is documented, hahaha.

yo, Rayz & JHC, pls amend in your own copy ya...kikiki...both of you more detailed than me, pening la...i have not added the spoke colour yet, hahaha.