Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCcrazy

NEWSFLASH !!! THOUSANDS OF DAVID COOK FANS DYING AT AN INCREDIBLE PACE !!!!

David walks out of the third nearly empty venue in NYC, during his first solo tour.

"Why am I not selling any tickets ? Did my word nerds turn on me ?" He says to his manager with a tear in his eye

"Um David I don't know how to tell you this" his manager says with an incredulous look on her face "you told them you wanted your album to make them do something drastic and that is exactly what happened." " The death rate across the world is up 30 percent and it appears to be mostly word nerds and your other casual fans"

"What !!!!! Oh my God I wasn't serious, What is happening, what are they doing ?" he says in a complete state of shock

"Well David, it appears they can only make it through the album one time before literally dropping dead or heaving themselves in front of traffic or jumping off a building. It's quite incredible really, but not so great for tour ticket sales" she says shaking her head. "Bar-ba-sol seems to be the choice for the moment they end it, they will listen all the way through, go back to that song and that's it"

Suddenly out of nowhere a girl in her 20's drops in front of him, as if she has just fallen from the sky.

"OMG !" David exclaims as he jumps back "What the hell was that ?"

Out of nowhere David hears a familiar tune, he looks down to see an earbud lying on the ground....he picks it up and sure enough Bar-ba-sol is blaring from the earphone on full volume.

"Jesus Christ" David said just as he passes out.

Sorry girls, I was thinking of this last night and came up with this scenario and had to share it lol

lol yes don't.....my eye has been twitching since I started listening, a sign from God that maybe I shouldn't have, but I can't quit lol

Guest Guest

You're too funny! ROFLOL

BWAH!!!!

At the rate I'm going today, I'm not going to live past the video to make it to the "jump off a building" phase. Though I would totally jump for him. Totally. He really might have wanted to rethink that particular statement, however.

ROFLOLROFLOL
Bwahaha! This is the type of stuff we need to get through the next two weeks Very Happy

LOL!! LOL FaceROFLOLROFLOL This is hilarious! I'm trying to not listen to the snippets too. Must. wait. until. album.

yeah doesn't David know when he says "jump" we say "how high" ????

Come on Davey don't you know us better than that ?

Guest Guest
That was really funny!!

Instead of jumping off a building, I'd probably be hit by a beer truck while standing in the middle of the crosswalk lost in the music!

@DCcrazy wrote:
yeah doesn't David know when he says "jump" we say "how high" ????

Come on Davey don't you know us better than that ?

I bet my husband wishes he had a hold on me like that

This was hysterical...even though I haven't listened to the snippets yet...I can just imagine!

lol thanks girls Smile I'm glad you like it Smile I told Viv last night I was about to take the snippets outside and play in traffic, cause I was feeling ballsy like that...or just flat ass crazy...probably a little of both Smile

LOL that was great. ROFLOL

He better issue a statement before the album comes out asking us to please refrain from hurling ourselves off of skyscrapers until AFTER the tour.

yeah i shouldn't have listened to the snippets. It makes the wait so much harder.

OMG, that was so fucking funny!! ROFLOL I really needed this. MORE, MORE!! Very Happy

Guest Guest
Laughing So Hard YouLaughing So Hard YouLaughing So Hard YouLaughing So Hard YouLaughing So Hard YouROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Lemmings......falling off the cliff, following one by one....Lemmings..

ROFLOL

Thanks, Megan. We need that! Wink

Anyway, speaking of lost inside the minds of David, would y'all mind telling your significant others your password.. so that they can go here and report to us, just in case something happens to you? Very Happy

Hahahaha! I can attest to a recent increase in pulse, BP, and dizziness since listening to the snippets....which I continue to listen to regardless of these side effects...in fact, my fav snippet is playing right now. Although I await the album with enthused anticipation, I fear even stronger side effects...but I'll deal with that then...and if I drop dead...at least I know I'll have a smile on my face. Very Happy

lmao/ yes David, you say jump, we say how high.

anyone seen the scene with the tiny people in the locker on Men in Black 2? kinda like that. "K is back! The keeper of the light! All hail K! All hail K! Oh K can you see by the dawn's early light...

Laughing So Hard YouROFLOL LMAO!

You're brilliantly funny!

I have not listend to the clips, and I'm trying so hard not to, it's just going to make it harder, and it's more surprising that way.

I will not listen, I will not listen, I will not listen, I will not listen...

I wrote this mainly because my eye has been twitching at the first listen of Permanent and has went through Bar-ba-sol and it hasn't quit yet....over 24 hrs later

Oh my gosh! That was hilarious. It is so hard not listening to the snippets from the album, but I am assuming it must be worse to just hear a few seconds of them. I can make it through this until the 18th, I hope!