• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 15/08/09

Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 15/08/09

Go bananas!

Hey Pet Society fans! It’s that’s time of week again, where mysterious things occur in Pet Society! Sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can discover what is new.

To try and help everyone out, Sirius paid a visit to the Mystery Store to see “?” earlier, especially to ask what mysterious things he may be introducing. He appeared pretty busy though, and quickly muttered a couple of words about each, so see if you can guess what they might be:

untitl21.png

As Sirius was walking home, she stopped to talk to the ducks by the fishing pond (did I mention she likes ducks?). Anyway, she left quite puzzled, as they told her there was something else new and mysterious around now, but she couldn’t work out what they were quacking about, can you?

Playfish hat, floral hat,cutoff short,the colourful clock,royal bed and metal framedare reduced price to 50%

New fishes and in the PSFC Revealed you can see the pearl is a new one in the pond congratulations You can find all in the aquarium and it will updated with all the fishes very soon!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

Parts of this text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

wonder if the reduced items are the next to be removed from the MB's ????

I WANT THE MONKEY DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty, pretty, pretty please Mummy get a spare one can Rosie have one???????? :lovers:

Alien, your facebook link goes to the Pet Society game Smile please can you add your FB profile link. If you have any problems with it, just let me or any mod/admin know Smile

omg!! i really love the clay tealight!
=) sooooooooo nice! and nice orang utan^ ^

lea75 wrote:

pretty, pretty, pretty please Mummy get a spare one can Rosie have one???????? :lovers:

good job you got a nice Mummy !!!!

kasijab wrote:
lea75 wrote:

good job you got a nice Mummy !!!!

I've got a lovely Mummy congratulationscongratulations

Playfish hat, floral hat,cutoff short,the colourful clock,royal bed and metal framedare reduced price to 50% all this will get to an cleance sale on monday says silje