Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
david_nerd

Pictures: david's funny side!!!

david is the most beautiful man on this planet right now but behind his rocker side, he has a great sense of humor that all of us love thats why he came up to the idea of making this character "terry", how about if we post all the pics where he look so funny????? i got a lot of that har har Very Happy

check this out
david cook funny face Pictures, Images and Photos
david cook funny walk Pictures, Images and Photos
DAVID COOK! The Hulk! heehee Pictures, Images and Photos
david funny

hey guys i saw this and i dont know if im going to get angry Mad or laugh LOL flag ????
David Cook funny Pictures, Images and Photos

^OMG, that is so wrong!! lol

Here's a little bit of Cookie being funny....and some Dr thrown in for fun! Very Happy

david cook funny walk Pictures, Images and Photos

LOL what the heck?? hahaha LOL flag

I love all of these pictures, lol lol!!

The combination of his expression with that outfit... cheers Maybe he just saw himself in the mirror, lol!

david cook funny face Pictures, Images and Photos

hehe thats my pic. he was actually just talking and i caught him mid sentence. not really making a funny face purposely!

I just found this on a David fan myspace page. I know that it was just a coincidence that he ended up looking hilarious, but I had to post it anyway, lol!!!

He looks like he was doing a pirate impersonation lol... pirate

^Haha!! Razz

I found this on photobucket. lolol. Personally I think it's a great look for him.

@breann wrote:
I just found this on a David fan myspace page. I know that it was just a coincidence that he ended up looking hilarious, but I had to post it anyway, lol!!!

"Have you heard about the new pirate movie they're making? It's rated ARRRGH!" LOL flag

@breann wrote:

"Have you heard about the new pirate movie they're making? It's rated ARRRGH!" LOL flag

Awwww that was in Knoxville....I was so there. And he was so doing that to me.

OK, I'm kidding about the last part.

@breann wrote:

Awwww that was in Knoxville....I was so there. And he was so doing that to me.

OK, I'm kidding about the last part.

lol... I actually think he was about to fart in that pic... lol. My dad always do that... Rolling Eyes

Angie did you happen to have chocolate covered bananas at the show? Were you taunting him?!

Oh Mal you seem to have gotten to know me SO well in the past few days....

That is EXACTLY what I was doing. Guess that's why he just HAD to have a banana in Memphis.

Angie did you happen to have chocolate covered bananas at the show? Were you taunting him?!

That is EXACTLY what I was doing. Guess that's why he just HAD to have a banana in Memphis.
Oh we're still on the chocolate bananas talk are we?? Well...Just so happens i went to the store today and saw the bananas and thought "Ohh, chocolate bananas!" So i got some bananas and chocolate to make them. LMAO!

Oh we're still on the chocolate bananas talk are we?? Well...Just so happens i went to the store today and saw the bananas and thought "Ohh, chocolate bananas!" So i got some bananas and chocolate to make them. LMAO!

We used to make those when I was in Girl Scouts, many moons ago. Very Happy Put the bananas in the freezer, then pour chocolate sauce over them. YUM! lol We are ALL Innocent

^I just dipped bananas into homemade chocolate sauce. SO good. Especially when it was my Great-Grandma's recipe. Drool I'm not a huge fan of bananas, but I defintely liked that. hahaha. Maybe it is because chocolate was involved...

Anyway, here is another fan myspace find lol....

haha i just ate cut up strawberries and bananas with melted chocolate and whipped cream!

Guest Guest

I like this one from the AI CBTM performance! LOL Face

for some reason I always get the funny side of him when I do get to meet him which was only 3 times! But he gives me the funny face Smile

I wonder if David and MJ still keep in touch? Maybe we'll see a Mavid reunion one day!

I heard him say in something that he talks to archi like once a week and some of the other people like mj like every few weeks or so

@breann wrote:
How about this? LOL

Omg i love this picture...he looks so cute in it. but i wonder what he is doing.