Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jackfan143

David Cook you are my hero.

I know he would say he is no hero but he’s wrong.

Webster’s definition

1 a: a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability b: an illustrious warrior c: a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities d: one that shows great courage

Sorry, to tell you David Cook you are a Hero and you are mine and many others and I hope tonight you feel our love.

Wow! It's very thoughtful of you to look it up in the dictionary.

And yes, you are our hero, Mr.Cook. And I'm sorry to say, you're far from ordinary Awww Love

No doubt about it. David is the very definition of a hero and has only proven that more than ever these last couple days. He is and will always be my hero. Awww Love

I liked C and D the best. He doesn't have to be a "mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent" to be my hero. He's just an ordinary man but one who IS "admired for his achievements and noble qualities", for which there are many. And NO ONE can deny that he is a man who "shows great courage" in any situation. Yep, that makes David a hero to me.

Webster’s definition

1 b: an illustrious warrior
c: a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities
d: one that shows great courage

Sorry, to tell you David Cook you are a Hero and you are mine and many others and I hope tonight you feel our love.

Crying non-stop Yes. That just define him quite acurately. And yes what he did at the Race For Hope is the most courageous thing I can imagine him do. David you are my hero. Blow KissesUber hug

Webster’s definition
1 a: a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability b: an illustrious warrior c: a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities d: one that shows great courage

Melt He is our Hero - no doubt !!!! Melt

"...And then a hero comes along
with the strength to carry on
and you cast your fears aside
and you know you can survive.
So, when you feel like hope is gone
look inside you and be strong
and you'll finally see the truth
that a hero lies in you..."

I definately consider David my hero. He always was a hero to me, but with everything that has went on, he shines above them all! Awww Love

Webster’s definition

seriously we just need a photo of David beside those definitions.

he is definitely my hero!I have so much love,respect,admiration for that man and he is such an inspiration and such an amazing outstanding man..yeah I kind of love him alot,lol.

he's my hero in every sense of the word. i don't follow in any religion or politics but i aspire to be a person like David Cook and that's what I believe in. It may sound sad and werid but to me, he is an inspiration of what we should all be, he's not perfect, no-one is but he is a hero.

Guest dawtreecookie
Quote :
David Cook you are my hero.

I'd like to say more but that pretty much sums up how I feel. Heart

I agree 1000% with this. Especially since I am younger, its amazing to have someone like him to look up to. And as many times as he says, "I go on stage and make noise, that's my job." Sorry to say it but he's wrong. David, you do more than make noise on stage, you change people's lives with your music, emotion and heart.

I just made these two...if their too big i apologize

Very nice! I love it! And yes indeed, David is our Hero. Awww Love

keep2194.jpg

I would definitely agree with this. He is someone who truly is an example of a modern-day hero -- even though he would completely deny this. I fell in love with David's music on AI, but I would never have stuck around this long if I hadn't discovered that there is so much more to David Cook than just a pretty voice and a pretty face. He is surely someone who deserves to be admired for the choices he has made in his life, especially the choice to be true to himself, to be honest, to be humble and to always be the best person he can be.

Awww Love

it is lovely to know that i am not the only person who feels this way, the bond that we as David Cook fans share is incredible and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

Hero Worship
~Amy Lowell

A face seen passing in a crowded street,
A voice heard singing music, large and free;
And from that moment life is changed, and we
Become of more heroic temper, meet
To freely ask and give, a man complete
Radiant because of faith, we dare to be
What Nature meant us. Brave idolatry
Which can conceive a hero! No deceit,
No knowledge taught by unrelenting years,
Can quench this fierce, untamable desire.
We know that what we long for once achieved
Will cease to satisfy. Be still our fears;
If what we worship fail us, still the fire
Burns on, and it is much to have believed.

I would definitely agree with this. He is someone who truly is an example of a modern-day hero -- even though he would completely deny this. I fell in love with David's music on AI, but I would never have stuck around this long if I hadn't discovered that there is so much more to David Cook than just a pretty voice and a pretty face. He is surely someone who deserves to be admired for the choices he has made in his life, especially the choice to be true to himself, to be honest, to be humble and to always be the best person he can be.

Awww Love

Thank you for saying this so beautifully.

I agree with all of you 100%.

“A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”

“A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.”

I agree 1000% with this. Especially since I am younger, its amazing to have someone like him to look up to. And as many times as he says, "I go on stage and make noise, that's my job." Sorry to say it but he's wrong. David, you do more than make noise on stage, you change people's lives with your music, emotion and heart.

I agree Mal. I know it's just his humble ways but I kind of wish he would stop saying that. It's not noise it's his music, touching our emotions and our hearts and it's not a job, it's a gift, his and ours.

This....will be appropriate in here *passes Kleenex around*:

Guest Guest
He is an inspiration and an example of how I want to live my life.