Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RosieMay

PSFC toolbar

I'm sorry if this is somewhere else in the forum but I have looked and cannot find anything.. so here goes.. I seen that there is a toolbar to download but for the life of me I cannot see where to download it.. I clicked on the little advert for it but when the page came up there was nowhere on it to let me download it.. can someone please help me?.. Smile

the link seems to be missing Ashamed

I'll let the tech guys know straight away, and I'll pm you as soon as it is fixed...thanks for letting us know congratulations

Thankyou so much for replying so fast .. this is my first time here so am a little lost .. lol think the tool bar idea is just fantastic ..Smile

the tool bar is brilliant, lets you access everything you need at a click of a button congratulationscongratulations

I find it really useful, especially the "Play pet society" button which pops up a new window to play PS in. But now they 've added that brown bar on the top, and the chest doesn't fit anymore into the popup window Sad Do you think this is something which can be fixed?

Mr Mayor wrote:
Working on this issue right now, expect a updated version of the toolbar during the week...no need to re-download or update anything as it will automaticly do this for you! congratulations

That's good news congratulations :biggrin: :