Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

Prayers needed for Lindsey Rose

Lindsey's daddy just posted on Twitter that Lindsey is having a rough time lately and to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

She had a surgery a few months back.

If some of you don't know who she is, David Cook met her on the AI tour and she has Leukemia.

My prayers for her and her family !!!

My thoughts and prayers will be with Lindsey Rose and her family. I hope things make a turn for the better soon!

Guest Guest

The link is perfectly OK, susu. And so touching!

I'm so sad to hear this Saddest My most positive and encouraging thoughts go out to Lindsey and her family.

I have thought of her many times since we first became aware of her, and her very serious health issues. I will never forget those very touching photos of her and David walking hand-in-hand and spending private time together when they finally met during the AI Tour. She will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Angel Love

Guest Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out to Lindsey Rose and her family! She is such a courageous little girl. Hopefully she will be on the mend soon.

i hope she gets better Very Sad she is a brave little girl..Optimism people!! She will get through it. Great IDK how well us being optimistic will help... but it's worth a shot.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Lindsay and her family at this time and all times. She is such a strong, sweet and happy little girl. I know she can make it through this. Let's all stay positive! :]]

Leaving the Light On for Lindsay and her family.

Guest Guest

I will be keeping Lindsey Rose and her family in my thoughts.

Lindsey Rose & her family are definitely in my thoughts & prayers!

Awwww, I will be thinking about her.. Very Sad

Guest Guest
Sending all the postive thoughts to a brave little girl and her family.

Guest Guest

My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to Lindsey Rose and family

31120911.jpg

Guest Guest

To Lindsay Rose and her family~keep the faith,stay strong,you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope she'll be okay. When the FL dates came out, I saw that Charley tweeted that they'd be at the St. Pete show.. I know David would love nothing more than to see her again, as would she love to see him. Very Sad

Guest Guest

These pics need to be in here....

dl210.jpg dl310.jpg dl410.jpg

dl610.jpg dl710.jpg

lindse11.jpg

Aw, look at that sweet little face. I hope she's just facing a bump in the road and nothing more serious. Hopefully all the positive thoughts and prayers will make a difference. I truly believe they can.

Hang tight, little one.

Guest Guest

All my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

My thoughts and prayer are with Lindsey and her family..

Those picture make me tear up...such a beautiful girl..

A tweet from Lindsey's dad:
The_Belchers Thank you all so much for your prayers & support. It's going to be a long weekend. I'll keep you posted.

I think this beautiful moment - where David Met Lindsay - need to be here too:

I hope she is healthy enough to get to see the show for the first time. I heard she was not able to make it to any shows since none were in the area. I'm glad he's going to St. Petersburg and this will be her chance. I'm hoping for her to get well soon!

Reading her story again and seeing those pictures and that video seriously make me cry. She is such a brave girl! All of my thoughts and prayers go out to her!

At my work since the beginning of October we started asking for donations for the St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital, and every time I see our little flyer I think of Lindsey Rose, and every time I get someone to donate I think "Maybe this dollar will be the one to find the cure" Every little bit helps even our thoughts and prayers!

Keeping a light on for Lindsey and I hope she gets well enough to go to that show!