ETA: from OP of first twitter talk thread:

David Cook has now joined Twitter! Check out his only official profile at
@thedavidcook

Also check out:
@andyskib
@nealfingtiemann
@montyanderson
@Andrew Cook

He promised! Ughh.. now this is when I want that Unbreakable Vow would exist (for those familiar with HP u know what I mean)

LOL flag Aida you crack me up! Sometimes I do wish that they existed too. I don't really care if he gets the tattoo or not. It would be pretty funny to see it and remember why he got it. But if he doesn't get it that is cool with me too. I'm not a fan of the Bills. If it were my 49ers that he said he'd get a tattoo of then I would care. haha

Guest Guest

Okay so this isn't technically "twitter talk" lol but I found this pic posted on twitter tonight. It's too cute so I had to put it somewhere and I chose this thread!

justforme wrote:
Okay so this isn't technically "twitter talk" lol but I found this pic posted on twitter tonight. It's too cute so I had to put it somewhere and I chose this thread!

The man is too cute for friggin words!

justforme wrote:

Where is this from?

And his eyes look GORGEOUS in this pic.

justforme wrote:

Where is this from?

Well...eye lol you can only see one.

Guest Guest
Unfortunately I have no idea where or when the photo was taken. Gail tweeted the link as a re-tweet from someone I don't know.

Guest Guest
I love that pic, and those glasses are pretty cool. I really like the style of them, and of course they look great on him too, lol.

Normally, I dont ever see a resemblance between Dave and Andrew except for when he wears glasses. Then they start to look alike.

Guest Guest
omg, Barb, I love that photo. Any idea when & where it was taken?

Nope I found it on twitter. I think it was Gail who tweeted it as a retweet from some random person I've never heard of.

Guest Guest
Quote :
andyskib Filming a little thang today with the fellas, thanks to some chick. Gonna be a good 'ol time.

LOL Face Andy's sooo funny!!!

justforme wrote:

Where is this from?

Well...eye lol you can only see one.

He is so darn cute wearing glasses !! Melt
I've just realized that his glasses are similar to the ones I use !!! Awww Love

Does David Cook have an eye sight problem??? Is that why David Cook wears glasses??? I am confused here... Christina

Yeah. I actually think he does. We've seen him in them a few times now. It makes sense though. His dad and Andrew both have them. Adam did too from what I remember. I think he looks cute in them!

Does David Cook have an eye sight problem??? Is that why David Cook wears glasses??? I am confused here... Christina

Yeah. I actually think he does. We've seen him in them a few times now. It makes sense though. His dad and Andrew both have them. Adam did too from what I remember. I think he looks cute in them!

I smell a twitter Q&A question...

Someone should ask David about the glasses question on the next twitter Q&A!!!

I call it! I never know what to ask when he does them...Oo I'm gonna go make a list so I'm prepared!

I call it! I never know what to ask when he does them...Oo I'm gonna go make a list so I'm prepared!

You should ask David about the glasses question on the next twitter Q&A!!!

Hey now, no calling questions!
Anyways... we can both ask it. More of a chance it will be answered.

ok i can answer this question for you yes he does need glasses but he wears contacts most of the time. i think he looks cute when he wears glasses though but he is cute/hot all the time so

owww i didnt know that!
well IMO he looks great on them.
he has to try to use them for a concert even they will end up flying on the air with all that energy he brings up
on a guitarless moment somebody will have the luck to pick them up.. better than a guitar pick!

So I wonder what dessert David did have yesterday? I thought it was fun that he tweeted that. And love him saying that Charlie Day MIGHT be one of his heroes. He's hilarious! HEHE

Guest Guest
His dessert was probably something so fattening that it's sssooooo good KWIM?? Then he'll probably need Detox again, LMAO!!!

Deep Fried Oreo anyone??? Better yet Dave, how about a Deep Fried Reese Peanut Butter Cup......

OMG! OMG! OMG!!
Not sure if its true, but David answered my twitter question BACK!!

Citación:
rupcookgal @thedavidcook woow! cant wait to see it till december!!! u didnt shave right?

But think it wasnt the answer I would expect....

Citación:
thedavidcook I did not shave. Odd I have to tweet that. Absurdity is afoot...

.... What´d ya think?

@cooksgal wrote:
OMG! OMG! OMG!!
Not sure if its true, but David answered my twitter question BACK!!

Citación:
rupcookgal @thedavidcook woow! cant wait to see it till december!!! u didnt shave right?

But think it wasnt the answer I would expect....

Citación:
thedavidcook I did not shave. Odd I have to tweet that. Absurdity is afoot...

.... What´d ya think?

Aida, ask David this question for us do you wear glasses or contacts??? Christina

On a serious note...

@the_Belchers Lindsey Rose is having a rough go of it lately. Your prayers & good thoughts are all appreciated.
about 1 hour ago from Echofon

Guest Guest

LMAO!!!

"Gimme a jingle, I'll be on the jangle" What a dork, gotta love him ROFLOL

Guest dawtreecookie

No way! Ashton Kutcher knows who Ryan Star is? lol.. AWESOME.

@andyskib RT Ashton Kutcher! @aplusk:my team is inspired by @ryanstar & his efforts to find jobs for Americans social media4social good #breathe4jobs

He's kind of douchey, but I'm still proud of Ryan, haha. Heart

This was on twitter. If you heard three questions with Beth today you know that David wore a Tin Man costume for Halloween. The costume was then recylced and Andrew wore it. In this pic, Andrew is the tin man, with big brother David as the football player.

http://twitpic.com/mrikq