Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarpops

please close...saving enough first for facebook....

hello...i wanna buy myspace items for facebook...i wanna buy the thing s below in myspace
halloween items
pink jello
any more rares

im paying in facebook....i have no friends and also things in myspace...so im trading for facebook..if u want plz offer....tnx! Smile

Hi Sugarpops you can add me for myspace if you like?

I can trade you myspace items against the TWS items in Facebook, starting next week if you want to do that?

I have easter food (a bunch)
baby bunny and baby chick (from the egg surprise)
Calla lillies
daffodil basket
pink toaster
bamboo leaf lamp
blue wall shelf
mothers day card
red carnation
2 gold eggs
and a pink microwave

I also have instore items (let me know if you want to know what they are)
and 4,000 coins to spend in store as you'd like

please let me know what you want, and what you'll offer congratulations

There are no Halloween items on my space... It hasn't been around that long Smile

If you could let me know how much you want to offer Smile we can work out a deal. Let me know what you think is fair and what you have to trade for on facebook Smile

Sugarpops, I have gifted you a Piggy on Myspace Smile and also left you a message on here about the cherries for your project (I sent a FB F/R to you)

Anything I have for trade on Myspace is in my last room upstairs (5 I think?) and I also have coins to obtain in store items.

Will be back later on today.

Hi hon, Just wanted to remind you MS is different from FB. THere are no Haloween rares on MS because PS wasn't released on MS until 2009, March I think? And items like Pink jello were in stores a long time so while they're nice they aren't the same 'rares' as in FB. THe real rares for MS are things like princess lamps and old lips/jukes since those are the oldest items there.

I hope that makes sense. FYI, Iv'e got a lot of cash on MS I'm happy to trade 1 for 1 in FB trades with in store items if you'd like. I think I have aobut 30,000 coins on my MS account. Let me know if you're interested and we can send each other shopping lists. Cheers!