Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realiTVlover

Busch Gardens Show 1 - Saturday 8/07/10

Guest Guest
@pn112 wrote:
When he did that I said out loud "You KNOW we are all looking at your ass!" lol He's such a ho!!! ROFLOL

Peggy already fessed up!! Popcorn

Guest Guest
ROFLOL I was wondering who said something before he turned around. I'm sure considering where Peggy was standing that he heard her make the post turn around comment.

Guest Guest

hahahaa!! I SO wish I was there to see that live You Rock! Peggy!!!

Scared! I think when he was walking towards Kyle, before he turned around, I may or may not have said "OH MY!!"" I'd like to take credit for making him turn around, tho.... Just wish I hadn't been so distracted by his ass to have my camera ready! Pretty please!!!

Great new video of Lie with snippet of SA just posted by beaminbabi98.

Guest Guest
Thanks Sirena! Lie live is in my top ten list of Dave's songs.

Guest Guest
Thanks Sirena for posting it-that was great.
Here is another of banter and some of Heroes from the same person!

@sirena wrote:
Great new video of Lie with snippet of SA just posted by beaminbabi98.

omg that was a great video. It's rare for a vid to capture all the subtle nuances of his voice song-to-song and from beginning to end of a song... but this one gets a lot of them. Maybe, like, half, lol. And the captions are adorable.

Lie and Straight Ahead are definitely both on my ideal playlist for these guys. The energy he exudes in SA is love plode !

Guest Guest

Bumping this up because in light of what Ed said about you tube videos, and with the videos of Paper Heart from Saturday being allowed to stand, some people are starting to repost their formerly removed Paper Heart videos.

Since the Pet A Palooza ones are apparently alright with RCA and Sony now, I think we can have them here.

Here's a link to dbljerseygrl's Paper Heart vid from the first show. I can't embed it, because she's got embedding disabled, but ENJOY!

eta: angelangiekc's video:

Guest Guest

thanks, Jeannie Great