Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Six Flags Great Adventure Summerfest - Jackson, NJ - 6/25/11

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics, vids and tweets for this concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Join us for the ustream here at 2:00 pm eastern. Many, many thanks to Jamie (Cookified Texan) for agreeing to ustream for us.

Circadian (Video by Cookie Nookie)

Guest Guest
Declaration (Video by ajm4884)

Guest Guest

I swear there really is a David weather curse LOL flag Nice day except for between 1 and 3 pm of course. Rain expected during that time period.

Guest Guest
LOL Face Now why does that not surprise me? Heh... there's a question I should ask him sometime... "David, what did you do in a past life to piss off Mother Nature? Cause she sure has it in for you this time around."

Have a blast, Barb! I'll be anxiously waiting to hear about it. I'll keep my phone in easy reach today. *hint hint*

What??? Rain for a David show??? Duh

As usual, I'm the only one up, so I'm gonna have to go find a stereo and wake up everyone! hee hee I'm a baaaaaaaaddddddd house guest! We are ALL Innocent

Guest Guest

Hey, make it "This Loud Morning" for them, Peggy! LOL Face

I was thinking that Jeannie, but I had a VERY loud morning yesterday, so I decided against day 2 of the same!!

Aww, I can't watch the ustream.. It'll be 2am here and I'm a bit sick atm... Very Sad I'll just wait for pics & vids.

Have fun at the show! Smile

Have a great time everyone going, wish I could be there with you.

Sorry you won't be able to watch it Dinna, but I think they are saving the recording so you'll be able to find it here later. It'll be 9pm here so for a change I'll be able to watch it. Love these early shows just for that. lol

This is hysterical. You know how bad weather follows David. Grace just posted this on twitter for today's weather. Look at before and at 2 when Dave goes on stage. lmfao. If someone can post the pic here? I can't.

http://twitpic.com/5gmh3u

Yay for Dave weather... not. LOL!

Peggy, Keren and I are heading out now! With umbrellas! Wish us luck on the Turnpike...

Guest Guest

Here you go. ROFLOL That is just so... Dave weather.

If I knew he was playing a show there today, but not what time the show was, I could look at that weather prediction and KNOW without a doubt what time he's going to be onstage. LOL Face

Oh, dave.

We are at the amphitheater in the sahade maybe 20 of us. Did kyle ever arrive does anyone know?

Guest Guest
His last tweet was 12 hours ago, and here's what he said:

Quote :
KYLESPEEK KYLE S PEEK
With all this time Ive spent in the airport today I could have flown back to visit the amazing people of Vietnam. Should've switched flights

Hopefully his twitter silence since means he's actually been in the air and on the road to get there. *crosses fingers*

Guest Guest

Jul just tweeted she saw Kyle walk by with Andy!

jiggawhatjulie Julie

Quote :
Cook fashion report : tight purple shirt, black pants, boots, flat hair. :/ may have stared at his butt. #noshame
LOL Face

Guest Guest
Tweets from those there have said they soundchecked both REM and Circadian!

Wish I was there. *sighs*

1.Circadian
2.Heroes - Champagne Supernova
3.I Did It For You
4.CBTM
5.LOTM
6.Take Me As I Am
7.Declaration
8.Don't You Forget About Me
9.Light On
10.TLG

I'm at work and just wanted to see what was going on today so far. Have fun EVERYONE!

I love coming in here! I missed ALOT and i did try to come in before i missed anything but of course i didn't. I am in the stream now but it's hard to get people to ANSWER you so i came in here to see what songs i missed.

OMG! How lucky everybody got to hear Circadian live!!! i bet it's amazing Smile I love that song!!

I'm so glad everybody is having a great time! I can't wait to see all the photos and videos.

Guest Guest

We're recording the stream and hope it works, lol. We'll post a link after it ends Very Happy

Yay it's being recorded! I can see from the beginning Very Happy From what i did see it looks like everybody is having a great time.. David is adorable! love watching him live Very Happy

Just got done Awesome show as always David was so happy up there. . Happy for him .

Guest Guest

We had a thunder/lightining storm, so I had to go and I missed it Very Sad

Guest Guest

Stream embedded in the OP Very Happy

Thanks again, so, so much to Jamie Awww Love

Enjoyed watchint the livestream online. It did alot for my day (made me cheerful) just seeing Dave and the guys performing again. Joy dance

DEBRA

The livestream was awesome! Thanks for giving us a chance to be there, when we aren't really there.

Guest Guest
The stream was great, and thanks so much to Jamie for doing it! Loved seeing Dave and the guys performing again... it makes me want a new tour now!

Guest Guest

In case you want to see more of that coaster:

Lol Dave on Kingda Ka. My brother went on it and said it was awesome, but terrifying. It's the fastest and tallest in the world, so best of luck to him lol

Super happy for the people who got to go, but nonetheless, sad that I'm missing the only show I'll probably be able to make in the next year or so because of work Very Sad

That ride doesn't look too bad but what do i know haha. I have never been on a ride in my life Razz

Guest Guest
LOL, it's just like (although I guess a tiny bit higher than) the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. My son loves it... and has been on it twice when they didn't get up enough speed to crest the hill, so they just roll down (fast) backwards. And the employees send them right back up and over. He likes that even better than the regular ride.

Guest Guest

Circadian posted by DCFanOlivia-thanks!

Guest Guest

Circadian posted by CookieNookie-nice close ups-thanks!

Neal looks adorable in that hat! Just got home and playing catch up. Hope everyone had fun! lol

Guest Guest

CookieNookie said she videoed the whole show so more to come! Excited2

Guest Guest
Here are some of Olivia's pictures to start! Thanks!

PICTURES

Can't wait to see more. I'm sure everyone had an incredible time. I need this tour now!

Thanks to Jamie for the livestream. So happy to see David and the guys perform and hope everyone had fun!

Jamie, you ROCK for doing the ustream. Thanks sooooooo much!

Loving all the treats so far. Can't wait for more. Thank You! to all who have contributed.

DEBRA