Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

***TOUR DATES, CITY/STATES AND VENUES***

Guest Guest

Thanks for the find, Sarah.

Reserved (in case the tour gets an additional leg or something.

Please feel free to post in here if you have questions or information to share. Smile

Quote :
@FoolsApril64
[MENTION] The Durham News "DPAC, [...], is waiting to hear on its own bid to host a Gavin DeGraw/David Cook show" bit.ly r0udYm

Now, 1 for each coast. This is an article from the local Durham, NC newspaper regarding the Durham Performing Arts Center.

Guest Guest
That's a pretty good size venue. I checked it out and they say it holds 2,700.

Guest Guest
Interesting... I also see they have moved back the first day of ticket sales to the public from today to next Friday, the 16th. I guess because the tour dates have not been officially confirmed.

I hope that means that before next Friday, the dates will be confirmed and out there. *fingers crossed*

Guest Guest
Another unconfirmed date... October 23rd at the Arizona State Fair.

Source

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:
Another unconfirmed date... October 23rd at the Arizona State Fair.

Source

Dave and Gavin are now showing up on 10/23 on the actual AZ State Fair site, so I'd say it's official! I can't wait!!!

Guest Guest
Two further unconfrimed dates have popped up today...

October 13th at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK and October 15th at Ogden Theater in Denver Colorado. Both are being advertised on the venue's websites. Again nothing can be considered "officially official" until David and Gavin make the official announcement.

Guest Guest
Here is the ticketmaster link for the unconfirmed Denver show-looks like tickets go on sale this Saturday-so hurry up official dates-especially for all the west coast people.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Gavin-Degraw-David-Cook-tickets/artist/1640938

Here is Tulsa World's article on the unofficial Cain's show-tickets on sale Friday~

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=371&articleid=20110912_371_0_CainsB52096

So... no north east? Cool.
That's awesome for the people who are too young to just fly all over.

I'm plenty old enough to fly all over. Just not rich enough. No show for me unless there's another leg in the Northeast. Saddest

ETA: Gavin lives here in NYC, so I would think he at least would very much want to add some dates around here.

So... no north east? Cool.
That's awesome for the people who are too young to just fly all over.

I'm plenty old enough to fly all over. Just not rich enough. No show for me unless there's another leg in the Northeast. Saddest

Did RCAEd not say that there would be about forty dates? This is like twenty. I hope they release more because this is absolute shit. They were supposed to hit every corner of the country, and they've done a very poor job at that.

FoolsApril is guessing that this is only the first leg, if that makes anyone feel better. No official info has come from Dave's camp yet, remember?

FoolsApril is guessing that this is only the first leg, if that makes anyone feel better. No official info has come from Dave's camp yet, remember?

I know it's only the first leg, but Gavin, Carolina Liar, and David... freaking awesome lineup, and this wasn't exactly what we were told by RCA, so it's a bummer. Maybe I can forgive them if Dave plays a show near me around my birthday. Maybe...

Mal, I just google-mapped York, PA and it's 3 1/2 hours drive from NYC. And 11/5 is a Saturday. If your mom would be okay with me as a chaperone, I could maybe drive you. I'd come back right after the show. I've done the 3-4 hour post-show drive a number of times.

But hopefully he'll come much closer later in the tour. I PRAY those are not the only tour dates. And like I said before, Gavin lives here; I can't imagine him not booking a single show in the area.

Mal, I just google-mapped York, PA and it's 3 1/2 hours drive from NYC. And 11/5 is a Saturday. If your mom would be okay with me as a chaperone, I could maybe drive you. I'd come back right after the show. I've done the 3-4 hour post-show drive a number of times.

But hopefully he'll come much closer later in the tour. I PRAY those are not the only tour dates. And like I said before, Gavin lives here; I can't imagine him not booking a single show in the area.

I would be more than happy to ask her about that lol
I saw Lisa tweeted that the dates posted were the ones that were confirmed so far, so I'm really hoping there's one closer, not only for me, but because there are tons of fans in the NE area.

Guest Guest
I have a feeling there are more to come. Ed did say he saw the list (not confirmed) and it was around 40 dates. He also said it hit all 4 corners of the country. So I'm thinking this is just a partial list.

We are starting planning threads for each of these confirmed shows. Minus Orlando since that one is Gavin but not David.

Guest Guest
Probably because they couldn't book a date there during the limited time frame. Plus there may still be dates that haven't been confirmed yet.

David also said just the other day that when the Gavin tour ends, he'll be staying out on his own for awhile, so Chicago may come later... along with the East Coast. Hang in there!

That HAS to be a partial list. I'll be bummed if I can't see this show. Especially now that I know Carolina Liar is playing with them. There's gotta be at least one New England date...

I wonder how much these tickets are going to be...

Too bad the Durham one ins't confirmed. I'm at school in Raleigh, so that would be ideal, but I have to go Winston Salem...I don't want to risk not seeing this

Quote :
@thedavidcook
TOUR! http://t.co/84vsZfl - more dates/info to come.

Besides, I can wait myself [closest show to me is in Cincy]...and the male DJ on the local top 40 radio station's morning show [name's Jay Michaels] tweeted me the following [after I tweeted that the DJ that does the nightly Top 9 at 9 show was giving away tickets to the Indianapolis stop for the Uproar Festival...the tour Neal's on right now with Hell or Highwater]:
Quote :
@jaymichaels
@cjester27 just wait till u see what @JayandStorm have the 1st week of oct Smile

Note: yes...they know me as a very very loyal David Cook fan; they regularly play Light On on this station, occasionally play Magic Rainbow [yes...they use the excuse that it's his best-selling song to play it]...but have never played CBTM nor TLG.

somehow I don't see myself being able to go nothing is close enough to me unless I find a way to get to Bumblefuck Pennsylvania State College and York are both pretty far from here

I wonder how much these tickets are going to be...

Too bad the Durham one ins't confirmed. I'm at school in Raleigh, so that would be ideal, but I have to go Winston Salem...I don't want to risk not seeing this

The St. Louis venue is showing the cost as $25 and all seats at that venue are GA Not sure how all other venues will charge/be set up. HTH

anyone know prices for the bumblefuck Pa shows if I can find a way to one or both this might be doable if they aren't too much

Guest Guest
More date added:
Nov 10 Athens, GA

It's not on DCO, Dinna. Where did you see it published?

Awww, guys. I would bet that more dates are coming. I just don't see David and Gavin not doing shows in NY and other NE States. And David himself said in his las tweet, more to come. It will be ok. They probably don't have all the contracts signed yet, so can't say anything. kwim?

I've updated the tickets info

State College PA 10/9
Columbus, OH 10/10 - Tickets 09/14 10 AM / 12 for VIP Package Here
St. Louis, MO 10/11
Tulsa, OK 10/13
Denver, CO 10/15 - Tickets 09/17 10 AM MT here
Boise, ID 10/17
Seattle, WA 10/18 - Tickets 09/15 10 AM PT / 12 PT for VIP Package here
Santa Rosa, CA 10/20 - Tickets 09/16 12 PM PT here
Reno, NV 10/21 - Tickets 09/14 12 PM PT here
Phoenix, AZ 10/23 - Tickets 09/14 AM MT / 12 PM MT for VIP Package here
San Diego, CA 10/24
Pomona, CA 10/26 - Tickets 09/17 10 AM PT / 09/15 10 AM PT with AMEX here
Houston, TX 10/29
Austin, TX 10/30
Grand Prairie, TX 11/1 - Tickets 09/15 12 PM CT here
Memphis, TN 11/2
Winston-Salem, NC 11/4
York, PA 11/5 - Tickets 09/16 10 AM ET here
Cleveland, OH 11/6
Cincinnati, OH 11/7 - Tickets 09/14 12 PM ET here
Greenville, SC 11/9

Guest Guest
Thanks, Prissy. I'll copy the info in the OP

Does anyone know what VIP tickets mean? Is that like a club or something. They go on sale 3 days before the show.

Yeah, Gavin's fan club members can buy a VIP package which includes a M&G with Gavin, signed poster, good seats, stuff like that.

Yeah, Gavin's fan club members can buy a VIP package which includes a M&G with Gavin, signed poster, good seats, stuff like that.

what the hell are we? Chopped Liver? Why can't we do that? So Gavin fans get to buy tickets 3 days before we do? Seriously?