Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/09/11 - State College, PA - Penn State University Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the 10/09 - State College, PA - Penn State University concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STREAM - You can watch videos of the concert streaming HERE. Thanks, Kristen Very Happy

SET LIST:

Circadian
Kiss on the Neck (w/Hotel California)
The Last Goodbye
Hard to Believe
Heroes (w/Champagne Supernova)
We Believe
Paper Heart
Come Back To Me
Right Here with You
Movin' Out (Billy Joel cover)
Declaration
Goodbye to the Girl
Light On
Fade Into Me

Guest Guest
List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

Penn State concert alias "Dickleration" Laughing
via Kelly Deane

VIP pass via @stephhh1124

6xuc2p10.jpg

Photos via Shawn Inglima

Photo collections:

- Shawn Inglima

Guest Guest

Links to all videos from the show can be found HERE.

Best Videos

Videos posted start HERE. We will be selecting the best audio/video quality ones and post them here Very Happy

Circadian (justicelvr)

Guest Guest

Links to recaps/press related posts.

- School Newspaper article
- stateinthereal.com review

Guest Guest

Have a great time those who are going to this first concert of the new tewer!!!

Excited2

Guest Guest

Safe travels and have a blast to everyone going to this show! We'll be eagerly awaiting your recaps, pictures and videos. Excited2

Guest Guest
Excited2 I can't believe tour is here!! I wish everyone going a wonderful show!

I cannot believe how excited I am for this show today. And I'm not even going to it. lol

I'm just so happy that it is Tour Time again! David Cook is on Tour again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's tewer time!!!!!!

Let the magic begin!
Funny how he casts us under his spell, even when we are not in the same room.
Happy for all that are, and looking forward to their recaps, pics, etc.

@vsteph1 wrote:
I cannot believe how excited I am for this show today. And I'm not even going to it. lol

I'm just so happy that it is Tour Time again! David Cook is on Tour again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh me too! I've been counting down the days til the start of this tour, and I'm not going to make it to a single show. I'm just excited for David, and for those who are going to the shows because you guys always come back with the best pictures and videos. I can't wait to come home from work late tonight and see what's been posted. WooHoo!!

If you're going tonight, have a blast!

Not going but super excited to see the vids, pics & read the recaps..woohoo..it's been far to long!

I'm not even going to a show this either on this tour but im so excited too for the video's , pics and for everyone's recaps . I hope there will be amazing, funny, and interesting stories like last time. Very Happy I'll be enjoying just staying up late and pulling all nighters waiting for stuff to be posted Yahoo!

The Wave It's TOUR TIME BABY !!! YEAH !!!!!!! The Wave

Excited2 EVERYONE GOING HAVE A GREAT BLAST !!! The WaveGroup Hug2

Please let us know how the M&G and soundcheck work : how many ppl with VIP, how long each one can stay with Dave... if they allow you to take photos with your own camera (photos of him and with him) during the M&G ... if we can ask him for a hug.... if we can take gifts to give him....

Thanks you all !! ♥

Guest Guest

As per DCO, seems David will be on at 09:15pm EST

Guest Guest
Quote :

@andyskib Andy Skib
Back on the ole bus again. Ready to play some shows and new songs for ya! But now I get to do nothing in my bunk!

Excited2

I'm not going to any shows either. There's nothing close. Hopefully next leg of the tour there will be!

Have a great time, everyone going and many thanks in advance to those who bring back such awesome stories, pictures, and video. Great

Guest Guest
Quote :
thedavidcook David Cook
Show day. Show day! SHOW DAY!!!

Guest Guest

That's what I'm going to be doing tomorrow. Wink

Kristen8108 Kristen
Gavin just walked by & said hey hey to us.

Guest Guest
ROFLOL OMG, that VIP laminate alone is worth the price of the VIP package. Can't wait until I get mine tomorrow! They used a version of that pic on the VIP email they sent out, but I totally wasn't expecting it to be the actual VIP pass. ROFLOL

Hope everyone is having fun!

Guest Guest

That pass is hilarious and sooooo David LOL flag

Jeannie wrote:
ROFLOL OMG, that VIP laminate alone is worth the price of the VIP package. Can't wait until I get mine tomorrow! They used a version of that pic on the VIP email they sent out, but I totally wasn't expecting it to be the actual VIP pass. ROFLOL

Hope everyone is having fun!

@stephhh1124 said there's about 25 ppl in line to VIP M&G.

@carolinaliar: Just heard sound check David is setting up now !!! Im pretty happy we are at #PSU tonight !!!! OH GOD THIS IS GONNA BE FUN

Guest Guest

I can't stop laughing... it's my laptop's background now. LOL Face

Guest Guest
Quote :
Lainey02 Lainey
@Sky_in_wa @mrssmartypantz 37 Vips

I'm thinking the cut off must be 40. I know several sold out.

He's singing Billy Joel's Moving Out at soundcheck. Unexpected..

gmarn17 gina acampora
Just heard David sound ck...I did it 4 u wooo

Someone said that this is the link to a possible ustream for tonight. Not sure if it is true or not, but just checked and sound check isn't there. Just thought I would put the link, just in case it does work later. If it doesn't work tonight then I apologize if I got anyone's hopes up. lol

btw, do we have a ustream for tonight? I know we were trying to get one, just wondered if it has come to fruition yet.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jackfan143

Guest Guest
No Viv, no one volunteered to do it. We had heard about Tracy (that's her channel you linked) above and were going to post the link. Tracy has done shows before, so I'm sure she'll do it.

I hope lots of people check it out, and remember to tweet their thanks... after the show, please. (If you tweet at someone while their streaming, it can mess up the stream sometimes. I know this happened to her another time she was streaming.)

Jeannie, thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot that if you tweet someone while ustreaming that it messes up the stream. Hope the word gets out about that.

Does anyone know what Tracy's twitter name now? Wanted to tweet at her to thank her in advance but @Jackfan143 doesn't work. scratch

Guest Guest
It's @Tracy143DC, Stacy.

RT @stephhh1124: Talked to Dave for a good 2 minutes. Andy signed my THH EP. Couldnt be happier.

Guest Guest
I probably should be thinking about what I want to say to them...

Guest Guest
I was correct in what I said...

PLEASE - do not @reply Tracy while she is streaming the show tonight. It will mess up the stream. She just reminded everyone of this.

Again, if you want to watch a stream, Tracy will be doing one. Her channel is HERE. David should be coming on somewhere around nine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.