Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

any regrets???

what is the one item that you regret not buying???
that one item that you had to search for on the trade forums... :wassat2:
that one item that every time you see in another persons house it makes you sigh...

for me it has to be the tree stained glass panel...

In can honestly say that I had a few of those items that I had always wanted, and then I end up not being able to find a use for them lol. When they started myspace ps I was so excited a created an account to have the elegant gown and then decided I really didn't like the look of it on my pet at all. I used to want the pink tree so bad, and then they came out with a newer one this year that glows.... hmmmm

I would have to say is my biggest regret is being greedy and asking for 5 Jukes for my ghost Dress and then a scammer took it!! That kind of broke my heart. Also trading my fox doll... and my love heart head band.

myladyyawo wrote:
In can honestly say that I had a few of those items that I had always wanted, and then I end up not being able to find a use for them lol. When they started myspace ps I was so excited a created an account to have the elegant gown and then decided I really didn't like the look of it on my pet at all. I used to want the pink tree so bad, and then they came out with a newer one this year that glows.... hmmmm

I would have to say is my biggest regret is being greedy and asking for 5 Jukes for my ghost Dress and then a scammer took it!! That kind of broke my heart. Also trading my fox doll... and my love heart head band.

wow!! i can just imagine the feeling when you realized you got scamed.... :threaten:

Mangoberri wrote:
Deluxe Feather Set. I thought it was ugly and too expensive when it was on sale.

what does that look like? i tried doing a search but couldnt find it...

myladyyawo wrote:

Aww. Must be on the big bad forum. Lots of scammers there.

Well, I feel really fortunate to never been scammed before, but have been kept waiting for hours, but that person was nice enough to send a gift...even though I insisted it was ok.

I regret trading some of my rares.

hannahbananaa wrote:
oh... i think its pretty... would love to see that in purple!!!

hehehe...I thought it was ugly, cause at that time, I was low on coins cause I just started. But now I really like it!

pink garden swing seat before Sad

Because I was new in pet society back then and I have no money, and I thought that it would stay there for a long time and now its gone Sad
it only stayed for a week Sad

hannahbananaa wrote:
yeah... when your new you dont realize the value of TWS

yeah Sad

this is all so very sad...

i used to really regret not having these two items:
 mirror10.jpg and  cast_i10.jpg

but i try not to think about it cuz PS has come out with so many new stoves and mirrors... but, those are the 2 that i regret not buying.

I think my only regret is joining up on Bebo after they had stopped running the Easter stuff. Hi Jinx got the daffodil dress, but never got the bluebell dress.

regretto sell rare items and foods when i didnt know anything about pet society and regret that didnt buy bluebell dress and pink bauble couch!!!!!!!

i all time hope to got the mayor picture and the old black fire intims smorkle also have post and when i see it in my friends house i thing it will be so pready there and there in smuts house but i also now it will bea dream because my luck with 999 intims in the boxes is not good and the most off them i have now is a gift from friends and more and more people trade ith cc and i dont have cc to trade with so sad but a dream is also good to have when the dream not are terible so i just have a good dream Laughing

My biggest regret is the Ballerina painting. i like it so much and i could never have it

Tree stained glass panel. I never saw it in the shop, but really love it.

it has not yet being removed but it is the princess music box!!!!!!!!!! oh myyyyyyy!!!!!!!don't have a credit card and not sooooo many 999s to trade it!