Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Chit-Chat Thread (part 4)

Guest Guest
ROFLOL I've been doing the same since I saw that link on twitter a couple of days ago... too damn funny.

If you do a page from the music and lyrics forum, you also see all our replies - and it's hysterical!

in these arms dat just let yo ass go,
on these lips dat holla'd yo' name

That's my favorite part! ROFLOL

may i ask where your avvy is from? i don't think i've seen that picture before.

Guest Guest

"Git yo straight up legit word nerd number 'n title". Introduce yo' ass..."

OMG ROFLOL

@Ashley wrote:

You know what? I have no earthly idea, lol. It was in my folder of David pictures the last time I felt like changing my avi. Sorry.

Guest Guest
Made wrote:

OMG ROFLOL

Laughing hystericall

@Ashley wrote:

You know what? I have no earthly idea, lol. It was in my folder of David pictures the last time I felt like changing my avi. Sorry.

lol. it's alright. i was scrolling through the board and saw it was curious.

ShookByCook wrote:
Made wrote:

OMG ROFLOL

Laughing hystericall

"I'm sorry, how am I supposed to introduce my ass to you all? By stripping naked?" ROFLOL

That has to scare people wanting to join this forum! Razz

Guest Guest

^^^ Or...

Hi I'm Made

Run

Guest Guest
LMAO Ashley that's great!

Guest Guest
ROFLOL That's disturbing in a rather hysterical way...

Guest Guest

Oh and by the way...

Damn you, that song is stuck in my head now! Banging head Where's the brain bleach?

Guest Guest
Laughing hystericall OMG Stacy that is exactly what I needed today. I am sending that to my kids. (disclaimer: my kids are adults if anyone is wondering lol)

Was just wondering if there was going to be a Christmas card list for this board and/or if there'll be a 2013 Word Nerd calendar?

Guest Guest
Sarah, We are working on the calendar. Piper/Chris has done some wonderful graphics for us. Between Chris and Tricia it is almost ready.

As far as the Christmas card list goes... If anyone is interested please post here in this thread.

Stacy did you go to 12-12-12 concert at Madison Square Garden ? I watched the video and saw someone just like you at the audience. scratch

@Piper wrote:
Stacy did you go to 12-12-12 concert at Madison Square Garden ? I watched the video and saw someone just like you at the audience. scratch

No, I wasn't there. Wish I had been! Curious that I have a doppelganger!

Guest Guest
Thanks for sharing that Barb. I couldn't make it through without tearing up either. After the events in Connecticut a few days ago, I think we all need to see that.

justforme wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/moments-that-restored-our-faith-in-humanity-this-y

26 moments that restored our faith in humanity this year. If you can make it through all 26 without crying, you are stronger than I am.

Oh, I'm SUCH a sap, but I know that, lol.

I need to do such act of kindness on a daily basis. It never feels enough just to smile at people or maintain calmness/not lose temper when things at work go chaotic.

Sharing my friend Raine Rafael message:

Word Nerds Philippines 4TH ANNUAL Outreach Program

The annual outreach program that we hold every year as our birthday gift to David? Well, here it is! We pulled it off! I am so honored to share this with all of you, guys. Please SHARE vastly until it reaches our main man! Thank you to everyone who made it possible whether through monetary donations or moral support! We owe you a lot!

Guest Guest
Most towns in my area send out fire trucks all lit up with Santa to toss candy canes and wave to the kids. It's a fun tradition. It is NOT so fun when they come through your neighborhood at almost 10:00 pm lol. I thought my complex was on fire. I bet the parents were just thrilled to have all that noise while their kids were sleeping.

*Random*
This guy reminds me a little of David. (for whatever reason..guess, his attitude??)
Great guy! (pretty funny too)
Hint..he was the green ranger, lol.

Guest Guest
@NannaWolf wrote:
*Random*
This guy reminds me a little of David. (for whatever reason..guess, his attitude??)
Great guy! (pretty funny too)
Hint..he was the green ranger, lol.

I love Jason David Frank he is hilarious!!! Thanks for the link Nanna Smile

You are very welcome Tricia! Yeah, I've grown to really like him too. My daughter (Jessica) started watching Power Rangers on Netflix. It drove me crazy for a while, but then I actually started liking it, lol. When he came back as Dr. Oliver, I had to find some info on him. Wink I started watching some of the Q&A's and he's hilarious in all of them. I also watched his fights. My cousin was an MMA fighter (World Champ, back in the day) and now teaches and refs..so I'm always interested in stuff like that.

Hi guys! Remember me? Sorry I've been MIA. Just lots going on in RL. I need a Dave tour!!! RL is not nearly as much fun! I miss everyone, and think about you guys when I've had a spare minute. Unfortunately, I'll have more spare minutes at least for the next couple of weeks. I've been working temp jobs, but they have dried up again. So, I'll be home more until I can find something after the holidays.

In the meantime, sounds like all of you are hanging in. I hope you all have a joyous holiday! Joy to the World

Guest Guest
Hi Peggy!! Miss you too. I hope you can find permanent work after the holidays.

Guest Guest

Thanks for bringing that (way too short) video over, Chris. It's good to see a bit of it at least!

Peggy, we have missed you! I hope you can find new work quickly. Hug

David singing Magic Rainbow at Jakarta Private Gig.... by nkreviane

We thought we'll never see him singing it again... so...
He was able to make it more beautiful... he changed it a little !! LOVED !!! AWWWW !

The other videos from Jakarta Private Gig - by nkreviane:

Guest Guest
Thanks Chris!

I may or may not HATE David Foster for making David sing Magic Rainbows. He blew the lyrics - Freudian slip? I think it was revenge. hahahahahahahaha

Chris - LOVED the dog video!

Here's a video someone sent me. Of course it's horses. LOL

Guest Guest
Those horses are gorgeous.

Everybody knows how much I love David and to make fanvids... and suddenly I realized that I've never made a fanvideo using maybe my favorite song of This Loud Morning...
A song that tells me so much...that touches my heart so deeply and painfully too...
So I decided to make one... I have been working on it for some days... and I decided to make it a tribute to the amazing meaning he has at our lives...
From His Audition till now this is a collection of some of his career significant moments - moments that changed our lives forever !

So here it is...

Credits: Music:
Take me as I am (David Cook, Marti Frederiksen, Scott Stevens)
No property of any video. Credits to the owners.
Photo by Cindy Vasko.

Guest Guest
Thanks Chris!

Anyone interested in purchasing the Style:Men Magazine January Issue with David Cook feature?

Quote :
"We have received a deluge of requests from all over the world to get a copy of our January issue. We hear that David Cook's fans are desperate to read the story about their hero. Here's how you can get a copy if you're living outside of Singapore.

1. Send your information to subhelp@mediacorp.com.sg.

2. Ask for the January 2013 issue.

3. Our circulation colleagues will advise how much postage will cost. But as a yardstick, it will cost approximately SGD$25 to send from Singapore to the States.

Thanks for the support, and do spread the word to fellow David fans."

Guest Guest

The video is beautiful, Piper! And thanks for posting about the Style Magazine info. Great

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.