• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

David's fundraiser on CrowdRise

Guest Guest
Quote :

Dear all,

Over the course of the last 5, almost 6, years, the amount of support, financial and otherwise, that you have shown to both myself and ABC2 has been astounding.  I can't possibly say thank you enough.  It is one of my proudest life experiences to be involved in this fight, and I'm continuously floored that you choose, time and again, to join in this fight with us.

Which brings me to now.  We're nearing an important milestone in this journey.  $1 million in donations for brain cancer research.  I'll type that again.  $1 million.  A nice round number, and one I'd like to celebrate reaching with you.

You can be a part of celebrating the latest accomplishment in our journey to help eradicate this terrible disease by making a donation today. We are only $70,000 away from hitting that $1 Million mark!

Thank you in advance for all your support, and I can't wait to celebrate 1 MILLION with you!

David

Join us on 12/2 at Jammin Java in Vienna, VA for a special benefit concert to celebrate this milestone!  Get your tickets here: http://jamminjava.com/event/715083!

*check donations can be sent to the ABC2 offices at 1717 Rhode Island Ave, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036.  Please include a note with your donation to let us know you would like it to be applied to the DC 1 Million Campaign.

Guest Guest
Here is the link to make a donation (the link in what Made posted above is to buy tickets to the concert)

DC1Million

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.