Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

OFFICIAL Live Stream of David's 12/2 ABC2 Benefit Concert

Guest Guest
If you can't be at the benefit concert in Vienna, VA on December 2nd - don't worry. You can still join in the celebration of David and his team donating a million dollars to ABC2 over the past five plus years!

David has agreed to have a livestream of the concert, so all his fans can join in the fun!

Go to This Link and purchase your ticket for $15 - donation to the DC1MillionFundraiser - and you will receive an email with instructions on how to log in and watch the show.

This is a great opportunity to be a part of what is sure to be a very special concert - whether you can be there in person or not.

Please note - the streaming company does allow tipping - giving extra money through their site. It is suggested that if you want to donate more, you do it through the Crowdrise Fundraiser DC1Million site, because the streaming company does take 30 percent of the proceeds. If you donate directly to the crowdrise site, 100% of your donations will go to ABC2.

For those who will physically be at the concert - which includes myself Excited - there will be a donation table set up at the concert, so we can "tip" that night as well. And if you are going to be there and you see me, please come up and say hi!

It really is amazing that we (Dave, his family, friends, and fans) have collected this much money for ABC2 in such a short time! And how sweet it is of Dave to have this concert to allow us all to celebrate the milestone together. Awww Love

One other thing - tickets for the actual show are now sold out. But if anyone wants to go and didn't get a ticket, please contact me here or on twitter (@JeannieinOhio) as I have one extra GA ticket which I will sell to you for face value ($25).

Guest Guest

Thanks for the info Jeannie-good to know about the tipping too. Also my confirmation email went to my spam mail so now I found it. I figured I'd log in that night but good to get the email link. I may go to a friends to watch even tho we both bought our tickets. She's trying to figure out how to watch on her big screen smart TV!

Exciting times ahead! Jump

I'm so stoked about this, but has anyone else noticed if the charge for ticket has actually come out of their bank account yet? I don't see it on mine. I never thought to check spam though. I will do that now.

Guest Guest
Barb, watching on a big screen tv would be awesome! I hope your friend figures it out.

Viv, since I will be at the concert, I didn't buy a stream ticket, so I can't answer your question. It may be that it takes a few days to hit your bank, but I would watch it and check with Concert Window, the streaming company, if you don't see it come out before that day.

The fundraiser is over 51% of the goal now! It's going to be tight, but hopefully when they add in the concert proceeds, we will make that 1 million dollar mark.

Guest Guest
I really hope they make that million dollar goal!

Guest Guest

WOOHOO! Hope they have made the 1 million goal!!! DC Cheerleader

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.