• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

NEW CD "DIGITAL VEIN" READY FOR PRE-ORDER

Guest Guest
NEW CD READY FOR PRE-ORDER  DC Cheerleader  Excited

Press release

PledgeMusic is happy to announce its partnership with platinum selling recording artist and American Idol Season seven winner, David Cook, to release his 4th studio record and give fans a pre-order experience they will not soon forget.

David Cook rose to fame after claiming the Idol crown in 2008 and set Billboard records for debut entries by a male solo artist on the Hot 100 chart (with 11 titles), and for debut entries on the Hot Digital Songs chart (with 14 titles). His first post Idol album, David Cook, entered the Billboard charts at #3 and the Digital charts at #1 and has since been certified platinum by the RIAA. His second album This Loud Morning was released on June 28th, 2011 and was a Billboard Top 10 debut. Collectively David Cook has sold over 5 million tracks and ringtones worldwide, including two platinum and one gold-certified singles.

In 2012, David relocated to Nashville, TN and has said the creative environment has re-invigorated his passion for creating music. He submerged himself in the songwriting community, teamed up with Warner Chappell Music Group and most recently co-wrote the 2014 top 20 Country radio single “Kiss You Tonight” by David Nail.

All of this led the way to his latest studio project. “I am beyond excited to work with PledgeMusic to unveil my latest album. In the ever-changing landscape that is the music industry, I was intrigued by the opportunity that Pledge offers in bringing fans into the process and partnering with them to bring this record to life.” Says Cook about the campaign.

Having been a musician and performer since he was a teenager, Cook first picked up a guitar at age 12 and formed his first band at 15. Prior to Idol he released an independent album entitled Analog Heart, thus making his latest project his 4th studio album.

Fans who pledge will have the chance to own exclusive items such as: A David Cook baseball jersey, personalized postcard with a message from David, just for you, signed set list, a disposable camera filled with one-of-a-kind pictures taken in the studio and on tour, your name in the liner notes, hand written lyric booklet and the new CD, an autographed video prop from “The Last Goodbye” video shoot, clothing worn by David on television performances and much more. All pre-orders come with the Access Pass, which will give fans access to exclusive behind the scenes videos, special updates on the record and his tour and more. To pledge to this campaign, visit: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/davidcook

And a Message from David:

Hey everyone,

Thank you all so much for checking out this new endeavor of mine! I’ve been hard at work putting the finishing touches on this new album, and the time has come to finally share it with you all! I wanted to attack this record a bit differently, and allow you all more access to this project, so I am going to be working with PledgeMusic to bring you an interactive and unique pre-order experience.

So let’s go on this journey together! From this moment until the album is completed and in your ears, I’ll be posting updates on a VIP (Very Important Pledger) area of the site. The only way to get into this area is with the Access Pass. I’ll be posting video updates, sneak peeks of new music, photos from recent shows, and anything/everything else you could want to know about the album’s progress! It’ll be a chance for us to experience this record process in a collaborative, new way.

So scroll down and check out just some of the exclusives that we’ve made available for this campaign. We’ve got signed CDs and vinyl, one-of-a-kind memorabilia and experiences, VIP show opportunities, and more on the way!

Again, I can’t say thank you enough for joining me on this new journey. I’m beyond excited to go through this process WITH you!

David

Sooooooooooooo excited! Can't wait to hear new music. Smile Hi everyone. Hi!Hi!

I got mine ordered! Very excited!

DEBRA Excited2

Guest Guest
Preordered and loving it!

I think going with Pledge Music is a great thing. I love all the extras he has offered already, and that there are more to come.

Yes I have ordered more then I should, but .... that is what happens when you are a David Cook Fan. ☺ LOL flag

Yes I have ordered more then I should, but .... that is what happens when you are a David Cook Fan. ☺ LOL flag

I know what you mean but it's so much fun. High Five!

DEBRA

Sorry I keep adding but think some might not have seen this art work, we think David did it

#Awesome @thedavidcook   https://www.facebook.com/davidcook/photos/a.10150502415881348.425089.38206786347/10153242445786348/?type=1&permPage=1

I think it shows David, as someone posted earlier.

" ..this makes me think of him handing us his love, his talent and his emotions."

View conversation

Guest Guest

Quote :
David Cook Reveals New Album Name and Track List!

Fans who have already pre-ordered his new album were the first to know, and now David is sharing the name of his new album and the standard edition track list with everyone!

DIGITAL VEIN (Standard Edition) Track List
01 Heartbeat
02 Criminals
03 Broken Windows
04 Laying Me Low
05 Better Than Me
06 Carry You
07 From Here To Zero
08 Kiss & Tell
09 Wait For Me
10 I’m Gonna Love You
11 Wicked Game
12 Home Movies (Over Your Shoulder)

If you’ve yet to check out David’s new PledgeMusic campaign, head on over to pledgemusic.com/davidcook to pre-order today and get access to exclusive updates, music, merch, and more!

Excited2

I am so excited about this album. I love all the songs David has played and can't wait for all the songs he hasn't. I know I will love this album because this will be all David Cook fro beginning to end. That makes it very special for me. DC Cheerleader

Guest Guest

Love the name, love the track listing! Anxious to know what the bonus songs on the deluxe version will be, and which songs will be on the acoustic EP.

This whole Pledge Music thing has been lots of fun. I am so glad he went this route, and so excited to hear his vision realized!

Of course, my bank account hasn't liked it as much as I have. LOL Face Besides the signed deluxe version of the CD, and the acoustic EP, I had to order the personalized ringtone. It will be fun having Dave talk to me whenever my phone rings. Now I just have to decide what I want him to sing/say.

I've just ordered the deluxe autographed cd so far!  Excited2Excited2Excited2

DEBRA

I am struggling with the name. I wonder why he chose it. There's got to be a story or a meaning behind it. Never the less I AM SO EXCITED FOR NEW MUSIC!!!! And Kiss and Tell made the record. Whew, I was sweating that one. And I can't wait to hear all of Criminals and Home Movies. And of course the rest of them. GAH! #breathe vivian, breath.....

Guest Guest
My totally wild ass guess about the album name - probably totally wrong, but it makes sense to me...

Dave started out as an Indie, and as such released Analog Heart. He won Idol, and went on to make two albums with a label. What do we know at the end of that? He had lost a lot of his love for making music. He has said he wasn't even sure if he would ever make an album again.

Veins carry blood that has used its oxygen back to the heart. This album was made by David when his passion for music in his blood had been mostly used up. He needed to get his blood back to his heart (Indie) to get oxygen (passion) back to it. And Digital? Well, he is going back to his Indie roots, but like all of us, you carry with you the things you have experienced. Analog is simpler, digital more complex. The blood those veins are carrying back has picked up other things along the way. He has grown as has his music.

So I see Analog Heart to Digital Vein as a progression... Going back to his roots to find the joy and passion of his music, but bringing along the things he has learned along the way.

Great analogy, Jeannie!

Pledge Music has been such a fun process!!

So far, I've ordered the autographed deluxe CD plus the Pledge Acoustic EP.

Wow! Interesting interpretation, Jeannie. Digital music is the new way of music, so guess it makes sense. Smile