Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Wow, Monday's New Shop Items REVEALED!10/04/09

Guest Guest

Wow, Monday's New Shop Items REVEALED!

The new items are here again in our forum!!

OMG looooove the lamp post and the kitchen apron and mitt .....and almost everything! better start saving! Smile

Is that Playstation ? can't wait !!!! also the rain protector (tradition from japan) !! love all the new items !! :shock: congratulations :cyclops: ? :bounce: :cheers: :lol!:

Guest Guest
yeah me too!!!i dont htink its playstation it is just a console!!

Yay a microwave which was on my list of things i wanted to see!!!

Guest Guest
billbo baggings wrote:
im liking the games console and the table yay some were too pop the lap top hehe

yeah nice idea!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, i want it all :bball: :twisted: .

I wan t all of them but I don't have any more room Sad

Some nice items... but I'm actually relieved there isn't anything I feel like I have to have RIGHT NOW, which is my usual feeling... so maybe I can get caught up buying some other items I've been wanting...

Hey, this image was taken from my site! And you edited it AND you stole my way to make waterseal! If you look the bed you can see it! I'm so angry, if you want to take the news from another site, try to affiliate first, I'm Gabu the www.petsocietyclub.com owner and I'm very angry......

Gabu ToT

omg tv game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile cooool!

@@ gabu...u put the news out...is definitely for ppl to see..if u so scad ppl "steal" it..den dun even post it out...! =.=! omg...

Yeah, it's obvious, no? But if they want to take new of other sites they should try to affiliate or even tell us!

Gabu~

cause if ur so afraid ppl will take it..dun even post it..! and i bet plenty ppl took it too..and u going after every single person who took it? u are so free! if u posts it..u shud have expected it already..dun be so zzzzz going around asking why u "took" tis tis tis without permission..!

and u came here ..create an id..saying all tis..wat for?!
juz so weird..!
i mean if u sincere come and join us..and chat..
i dun mind...
but create an id juz for tis..
er..i think ur so weird..

Well I used to have an acount here and I had to re-register bit I didn't saw the reason, and sure I will chat and be a member of this community, and I think that the other people that took that image at least they didn't change it, do you see my point?? Well,
Bye

Gabu~

@@ oooo u "was" a member.. and u have to re-register it "without seeing the reason" and i bet ur not an active member....if ur "an active member" , u will know why u have to re-register..! "so" ur welcome to chat and be a member of this community... !

and...as i said..if u posted it up.. u won't even care what the person did to it..! if the person burn it, step it, modify it, do wateva thing to it..it does not really matters..cause once u've posted it, u shud have expected that to happen! once anything posted on9, everything will juz get "copied" or modified.. U can expect every single person to keep ur "logo" there..or juz leave it at it is..do u see my point too!?!

Bye...!

I EXPECTED THAT, OK??? I'M NOT A BLIND PERSON; IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS SITE WOULD DO THAT, THIS IS A GREAT SITE.

Gabu~

Gabu~ wrote:
I EXPECTED THAT, OK??? I'M NOT A BLIND PERSON; IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS SITE WOULD DO THAT, THIS IS A GREAT SITE.

Gabu~

Obviously what you have on your site has been taken from somewhere else....so why are you complaining????!!!!???? and to quote you from your site "Yah but it is OUR site we can do what we want we want with it."

And I am glad you realise that this is a GREAT site. so just let the matter rest at that.

Obviously what you have on your site has been taken from somewhere else....so why are you complaining????!!!!???? and to quote you from your site "Yah but it is OUR site we can do what we want we want with it."

The image is 100% from Pet Society Club, ok? And of you don't belive me that is YOUR PROBLEM. The image was obtained by Pet Society Club and that's the true.

Gabu~

I'll have to go with glow on this one...with regards to the comments made by gabu...

I've looked at the picture, can't see any watermarks from your site anywhere...but still, let's think about this for a second...

Originally this information is from PS (Playfish)...so since I'm guessing you (gabu) don't own Playfish (PS), that means that you COPIED it from somewhere...and that's the way of the net...passing on information from one area to the next...

And heck, it's not like anyone is getting paid to provide this information...if anyone would be peeved that this information "got out" it would be Playfish (PS)...everyone else should be happy that this was passed on...and the image could have some from anywhere...

As for the comment on the video game system...looks like an XBox (controller looks like one anyways)...they just need to come out with a nice LCD/Plasma big screen our pets can play that stuff on...hehe

I agree Plat....the image could have been from anywhere. And why would PS give it to him (Gabu) when they haven't yet released it themselves. So obviously the one on his site has been "obtained / copied" from somewhere! I really can't believe he is complaining!!!!

erm GABU!!

ur being so RUDE for posting in caps lock...! dun u have manners? posting in caps lock is the most rude thing ever..coming to other ppls site and posting in caps lock? er.....! sorry i think ur have no manners at all..!

and of cause i know ur not blind! How can u be blind if ur reading my posts and replying to it @@ haha...! blind ppl definitely cant do that..unless someone reads it and reply it ..! and erm..thanks for praising this site..i know this is a good site too^^

so like what GG say..leave it...! it does not matter man! the news is for everyone who plays the game anyways..! its a happy news..!

and..er...! 100% from? whats ur proof! u dun even have a proof man! nth is 100% sure! there is no 100% ! dun be too confident, if not everything will juz zzzzzzzzz! and haha..i think u din understand what GG was saying..! she meant..U din "imagine the pics" out rite..! Like wow.. i imagine that this items are coming out! haha..she BET u took it from someone else site too! and she even sawww sth from ur site! and u know wat?!!

she saw u saying this to other " Yah but it is OUR site we can do what we want we want with it." and er..THIS is OUR SITE..we can do whateva we wants to it! ^^ so..if u can say that to other ppl..why cant we say that to u?!

and yes..as what plat says..haha..do u own playfish!? i bet u get from playfish forum or sth! so...u juz copied it from somewhere and put ur logo in it..and that does not mean that news is urs..! u posted it on9...everything will juz spread..as i said..U CANT expect PPL dont MODIFY it..! so juz leave it la..

so weird =.=!

GG wrote:
I agree Plat....the image could have been from anywhere. And why would PS give it to him (Gabu) when they haven't yet released it themselves. So obviously the one on his site has been "obtained / copied" from somewhere! I really can't believe he is complaining!!!!

whahahhahaa maybe he dreamed of it..or imagined it out!

possible huh!? :roll:

Platinvm: Look at the window and the bed, in the window you can see the letters of PSC. they have a different font, there it said Pet Society Club. I didn't copied it, I obtained it in a Special way, if you want to know, send a PM to me.

GG: No one gave me the images I obtained them in a Special way, if you want to know, send a PM to me.

glow88: I apologize, I tought that when you put the "!!!" is worst than caps, sorry. You don't need to be sarcastic, okay?Is an expression, and the prhase that I wrote, well I'm saying that if we have the info obtained by us, we can do what we want with it, if you got the info, by your merits, you can do what you want with it, honestly, please belive me, we got the info in our ways, and if you want to know, send a PM to me. And no we don't own Playfish, and honestly we didn't got it from the Main Forum, and agree with you I can't expect people don't modify it, but I will try to do something, I will not leave it like it is. And you don't need to say "whahahhahaa maybe he dreamed of it..or imagined it out!" I didn't imagined it okay??

Gabu~

er...! sorry..my "!!!" its a way of talking..i think if u asked anyone here..everyone knows how i talk?! so its not really like wat u think...! =.=!
hmmm erm..if u say i can do wateva i wan..i like say wat over here oso can wat..why u wana care whether what i said here wo @@! LOL...! i like say wahahahahaha @@ wats wrong wid that..!

hmm...! u got it in a "special way"..! and hmm u gona try to do something..but what u gona do?

Hey Gabu, well thanks for the clarification...and I also understand what you're saying is that you just want to be recognized for the image and that all this is being blown out of proportion...

So just like when someone posts something from the playfish forum they say it's from "so and so"...but ya, feel free to post your "secret informations" on here as well or share your secret with JWR since they're the one that posts "new things" on here for PSFC...

Thanks.

Well glow88, because it is obvious and sarcastic and if you didn't wanted to be sarcastic I forgive you.

And Platinvm, thanks for understanding and I don't want to put the way here because that would not be nice for my site, you know talking about special news things. You know if I tell the way, our site would not have any more "Specials" news.

I will tell you anyway but post something because I will not do double-post it's againts my rules.

Gabu

@@ er...gabu..u shud surf the net more =.=! thats like the way i talk...! this is my way of talking! @@ how come i dun see anyone having any problem with that, but u..u will think its sarcastic =.=! u come to other ppls website and scold other ppl sarcastic...and say till like im being real sarcastic =.=!

Yeah I know that but I think that this situation is serious.

Well the way that i obtained the images was: Did you saw that videos in youtube about the new items??? I learned how to do that, and I have to tell that it is not hack, it is way to "see" the game, to "decompile" it. And how I can acces to the new items?? Because when they upload the Mistery items they upload the new items! So that's the way.

And for all the people that posted here, I want to say, Friends???

Gabu~

jwr wrote:
yeah me too!!!i dont htink its playstation it is just a console!!

ooow.. game console.. still can't wait...

but really :scratch: :cheers: :NEED SOME ROOMS AGAINbounce: :bounce: :cheers: :scratch:

? :face: ? :face:

o.0 anyways..i gtg le..! need to study..since ur free..u shud join us around and chat...! @@

tata!!

glow Smile

I'll be friends!
Good to remind ourselves that we're here because we're fans of pet society, and hopefully the fan sites and info sites and forums can complement each other and provide things that meet the different needs of members.

And because I can't resist, please let me add my two cents: regardless of how the images were originally acquired, there seems to me no reason, and really no 'right' to watermark it. Watermarks, as I see it, are there to show ownership of an image, or protect it from being printed or copied without the owner's permission.

An artist will use a watermark for exactly that—perhaps showing their work on an online portfolio, and protecting it with a watermark so that someone doesn't come along, 'steal' the image and use the art in an ad or on a product or whatever.

As I see it, Playfish is the owner of the original art. Acquiring images that belong to Playfish, and then watermarking them with your name or business name or site's name, doesn't give you any ownership of that image. It's great that you figured out how to get this info in advance - it's exciting to get info like this ahead of time... but no one but Playfish can claim ownership to the images, and no one can own the information either - the info is leaked, intentionally or not, and passed along. Congrats to those who find out first, and thanks to them as well for passing it along and getting us all excited!

So you aren't of any side, yes? And for me the watermarks are a "This info/Images/artwork was obtained/made by me.

Gabu~

and for GABU, I don't really understand... Laughing

the most important thing is ALL OF US CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FUTURE ITEMS.. so we just the same.. BIG FANS here.. By the fans for the fans ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: CHEERS !!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: BE SINCERE

Not about sides—just as an artist, giving my opinion on what I understand as the intended use of a watermark, and to be honest, not seeing the purpose in anyone but Playfish watermarking Playfish images. I don't think it was necessary to watermark the image that was posted on this site either. It's not original art, there's nothing to be protected, since the art isn't 'owned' by this site or those that run it. And besides that - the watermark just makes it harder to see the images! Smile

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Not about sides—just as an artist, giving my opinion on what I understand as the intended use of a watermark, and to be honest, not seeing the purpose in anyone but Playfish watermarking Playfish images. I don't think it was necessary to watermark the image that was posted on this site either. It's not original art, there's nothing to be protected, since the art isn't 'owned' by this site or those that run it. And besides that - the watermark just makes it harder to see the images! Smile
:iagree:

castariet wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:

I am locking this thread as I think it is getting out of hand,

yes the images were taken from petsocietyclub. but they are are playfish's pictures and as such the copyright belongs solely to them.

We are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.

Thankyou to our members for sticking up for our site, but please remember the forum rules, and let the mods handle situations like these.

To Gabu:- We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience.

Thankyou and thread locked.

Guest Guest
Moved in the archve!