Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

I'm new to RC and need some questions answered please help!!

Hi!
My kids and I started playing RC.
I have a few questions right now and I was hoping that you can answer them.
Here they are:

1. Should I "level up" or "learn" a new dish?
What is the difference? More money? More points?

2. What should I do when I will not be on for 12 hours? Let the workers work away or put them to "rest" and block the door?

3. I have hired 4 people to work for me. Should they all be working? Should 1 be resting and have 2 on cooking duty and 1 as a waitress? Do I need to have a "cleaner" on duty all the time? Is there a point to the cleaner or can the waitress do it?

4. I am on level 5 (i think) and I have set up my tables to a diagram that was posted here of the 2 cooks and 1 waitress boxed in to serve. Can I have 2 waitresses in the box and is it worth it?

5. At what levels do you get a bigger restaurant and at what level will i be able to hire more workers?

Thank you so much for your time!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Hi!
My kids and I started playing RC.
I have a few questions right now and I was hoping that you can answer them.
Here they are:

1. Should I "level up" or "learn" a new dish?
What is the difference? More money? More points?
Leveling up a new dish means that you get from level 1 to level two. Each level you gain, you gain 0.2 gourmet points each time. Once you get to level 10, you will get 2.8, which is rounded off to 3.

Learning a new dish goes from level 0 to level 1. So you can serve that dish Smile
2. What should I do when I will not be on for 12 hours? Let the workers work away or put them to "rest" and block the door?
Block the door, and leave one waiter and one cook so you will earn 2k of coins. And feeding them only costs 400 coins to restart them.
3. I have hired 4 people to work for me. Should they all be working? Should 1 be resting and have 2 on cooking duty and 1 as a waitress? Do I need to have a "cleaner" on duty all the time? Is there a point to the cleaner or can the waitress do it?
You can do both. Waitresses can be swapped to be a cleaner when the toilets are dirty. It is not needed to have a cleaner at all time. If I had 4 workers, I would put either 2 cook 2 waiter or 3 cook 1 waiter.
4. I am on level 5 (i think) and I have set up my tables to a diagram that was posted here of the 2 cooks and 1 waitress boxed in to serve. Can I have 2 waitresses in the box and is it worth it?
No, 1 waitress is enough Smile You can add more tables and stoves if you like, and instead of a boxed in, you can have two spaces.
5. At what levels do you get a bigger restaurant and at what level will i be able to hire more workers?
Hm. Each level, you either get a bigger restuarant or a new worker till you get up to 8.

Here is a link for you to check out. All levels are put there.
Thank you so much for your time!

Feel free to add me Smile

Wow! Thanks Mangoberri!!! You helped a lot! I have to go back now and fix my restaurant and then tell my kids what to do in the morning...LOL !!! We were sooooo lost with this game...completely in the dark!!

We are already friends....I think Smile
I am Renata N. with a dark butterfly as my profile picture and my restaurants name is ....Kiki's...(what else would it be..LOL!) I think I use Kiki just about everywhere!!!

I havent played in a while..but to be honest with you I think Mango is a lot more in the know than me...or even most people I know lol

If I can help you with anything though, just give me a shout congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Wow! Thanks Mangoberri!!! You helped a lot! I have to go back now and fix my restaurant and then tell my kids what to do in the morning...LOL !!! We were sooooo lost with this game...completely in the dark!!

We are already friends....I think Smile
I am Renata N. with a dark butterfly as my profile picture and my restaurants name is ....Kiki's...(what else would it be..LOL!) I think I use Kiki just about everywhere!!!

Oh haha, I lose track on who's on my friend's list now.

@lea, so you're saying I play too much? congratulations

no.......was actually saying how good you are at it

remind me not to give you a compliment again LaughingLaughing

Haha, I'm guessing you're still drinking eh? <---being Canadian as other people think that all our sentences end with eh. Laughing

gonna send you some stuff kiki Smile Anything in particular you need?

nope finished drinking...just in a really good mood tonight, had a good chat on the phone tonight congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:
Haha, I'm guessing you're still drinking eh? <---being Canadian as other people think that all our sentences end with eh. Laughing

Please!! My father-in-law uses "eh" ALL THE TIME!! He also says "and Bob's your uncle" and "don't take any wooden nickles"
Well....me being born and raised in Canada....I do end my sentences with eh more often than I care to admit!!
Even though my kids were born here in Croatia...my eldest sometimes throws in a "eh"! I must have said that a lot when I first came here...LOL! The younger ones don't use it.

Mangoberri....I don't need any decorating things cause I did that all by myself and spent all of my money doing it this week...LOL
If you could help with 4 ingredients though I would be truly grateful
Ashamed
-salad item to level up the starter menu to 3
-apple item to level up the main menu to 3
-cheese and flour to level up the desert menu to 3
of course...i have no idea what this is worth so please tell me if it some kind of RC rare...i really don't know. My ingredients is locked so I just go through my stuff and see what you need to do the trade. Just leave me my onion,pork,tomato, egg and strawberry...these I need for the leveling up to 3 in my starter, main and desert menu

thanks so much for your help and time in answering my questions....please...if I have overstepped the bounds on my ingredients request...I'm sorry and just ignore that! I really don't have a clue...seriously!
Thanks Smile

oh...what do the stars mean under the ingredient? They range from 1 red star to 5 red stars.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Please!! My father-in-law uses "eh" ALL THE TIME!! He also says "and Bob's your uncle" and "don't take any wooden nickles"
Well....me being born and raised in Canada....I do end my sentences with eh more often than I care to admit!!
Even though my kids were born here in Croatia...my eldest sometimes throws in a "eh"! I must have said that a lot when I first came here...LOL! The younger ones don't use it.

Mangoberri....I don't need any decorating things cause I did that all by myself and spent all of my money doing it this week...LOL
If you could help with 4 ingredients though I would be truly grateful
Ashamed
-salad item to level up the starter menu to 3
-apple item to level up the main menu to 3
-cheese and flour to level up the desert menu to 3
of course...i have no idea what this is worth so please tell me if it some kind of RC rare...i really don't know. My ingredients is locked so I just go through my stuff and see what you need to do the trade. Just leave me my onion,pork,tomato, egg and strawberry...these I need for the leveling up to 3 in my starter, main and desert menu

thanks so much for your help and time in answering my questions....please...if I have overstepped the bounds on my ingredients request...I'm sorry and just ignore that! I really don't have a clue...seriously!
Thanks Smile

oh...what do the stars mean under the ingredient? They range from 1 red star to 5 red stars.

Haha, the stars mean how good the ingredient is. Like sometimes something that is 2cents is tastier than something that's 1 cent. So it's higher.

Just send me trade requests Smile I'm almost done all my dishes. I could've bought you decorations. I have money.

Just trade with anything you don't need Smile I don't want to unlock them cause I'll forget where they all went.

Thank you so much Mangoberri! I sent in the trade requests. I hope i did it right.
Can I ask for 5 more items next week when I find out what my kids need to level up the one time? I can send you some GMB's on PS.
Also which DISH in the "starter, main and desert" section is the easiest to get the ingredients for to level up?

Starter: Chicken and Leek Soup
Main: chili con carne
Dessert: Fruit selection/fruit kabobs are both easy.

Sure!