Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

So Dave, Tell us

Guest Guest

Dave,
What made you start your own forum? What do you hope to achieve? Nosey bugger aren't I (that was a rhetorical question btw!)

Plus, great addition having a Live chat area, one of the other forums I use has one. There are only ever a few of us that use it, but those that do, well we have a laugh..especially after a few Hobgoblins and some wine!! Laughing

I wish you loads of success with the site.

You can see my weekend of camping on the bikes has gone down the pan and I'm bored!! Sad

Hi rose wave thanks for you wishes of success Embarassed I have been a very active member of another bike forum Moderator & Admin but the owner of the site doesn't really have any interest anymore and felt after spending more than a 100 days trying to do my best on there that my time was wasted (although still a bloody good site ,and i am still a member there and wish it well )
So thought i would have a go myself and here we are , My aims are to make this a warm a friendly site , and some where we can have fun make new friends , sort out rideouts and meets , help each other out with maintenance and repairing our bikes ,

Shit about the weather and your weekend thumb down

Guest Guest
Good idea dave....still a traitor mind :-D

Guest Guest
says the one with the daytona...... Very Happy
. I had hoped offer that one past, I'll just scribble bandit on the side nxt time