Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AsH

Whiskey Story

Whiskey story

I had 18 bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by the other half to empty the contents down the sink OR ELSE. So I proceeded with the unpleasant task. I withdrew the cork from the 1st bottle and poured the contents down the sink with exception of 1 glass, which I drank, I extracted the cork form the 2nd bottle and did likewise with it with the exception of 1 glass, which I drank. I withdrew the cork form the 3rd bottle and poured the contents down the sink, which I drank, I pulled the cork from the 4th bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle for the cork of the next and drank the sink out of it and threw the glass down the rest. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle, I then corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour. When I had got everything emptied I steered the house with 1 hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks, which were 28 as the house came by again I recounted and finally got all the houses into 1 bottle which I drank .I am not at all under the affluance of incohol as some thinkle peep I am, I am not half as thunk as you might drink I fool so feelish .I don’t know who is me and the drunker I stand the longer I get

The end

buggers took some reading , lololololo

like that applauseapplause