Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

New bits and bobs on bike

Just had new indicators on the bike back and front (others were like street lamps sticking out the back of the bike ). New radiator cover on, waiting for new foot pegs and the 2nd biggest thing Very Happy awaiting the delivery of my clear clutch cover bounce dead excited (sad i know) but give me a bike part over shoes makeup or clothes any day of the week lol. The biggest thing i want is to powder coat the frame so its black and do a paint job on the tank and side panels bounce

@nug8s wrote:
when that modding bug bites it bites hard
and fast,and leaves you with less money Smile

@lee wrote:
@nug8s wrote:
yeah but at least you can have a bandit as nice as lee's

The bloke im getting my clear clutch cover from (say that when you have had a pint or 10 ) has just emailed me (he is in Germany) to say he cant get it to me until next week as his painter is on hols he is compensating me though with a freebie clear window for the cover if it goes wrong but it means i have to wait even longer Sad

@lee wrote:
@nug8s wrote:

and can also cause a couple of domestics with the other half.

That will never happen as he spends his spare cash on his projects and i spend mine on mine (or footy) Very Happy