Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

Amazing Race - Anyone?

Hey!

Is anyone an Amazing Race fan?
Season 15 is starting this Sunday at 8 pm @ Vancouver! and I think US too!

=) anyone going to watch?!

haha!! yeaaaa!!
last season was good!
wonder how is this season going to be!

Amazing Race is my favorite show on TV. Always some colorful characters.This season I'm pulling for the Harlem Globetrotters.With a name like that you would think they can pull it off! Lots of luck to everybody.One of the most stressful reality shows ever.

I am really torn between the Globetrotters and Zev and Justin. The team of Lance and Keri just drive me nuts.

i really love the poker players ( maria & tiffanny~) hope they can win the 3rd leg of the race and i don't like Lance & Keri , hope they will be eliminated next ^^

ghost10.gif
U

Nah, don't like the poker players...last episode they were complaining that they didn't have a man on their team like everyone else so they weren't "strong" enough!

i don't like lance and keri...it's like they are the jonathan and victoria(season 6) of this season...

Episode 6 will be air in my country tonight! ( 12.00 GMT) The poker players hit 2nd place! yey congratulations , but why they didn't hit 1st place >,<.. Mika & Canaan was eliminated of Water sludge ? omg!

they are not first because megan and cheyne still have a big lead because of the fast forward last episode... eheh... congratulations

yes, but 2nd place not bad la~ congratulations . Hope they can hit first place in Dutch. 2 leg later ( leg 9 ) maybe they eliminated ( because people last saw they in Tallin , Estonia ). So they still have a chance to get first place!

Maria & Tiffany eliminated in Netherlands.. omg so sad..

Sweden ! Still haven't watched this episode yet.. Aired in my country today at 19:00 p.m. ( 12:00 p.m. GMT ) . Gary & Matt came last but they saved by the Non-Elimination Leg congratulations . Hope they can catch up in the next leg and once again Flight Time & Big Easy came 1st place congratulations , hope next leg Brian & Ericka can step on mat in 1st place. Don't wanna see the remaining teams get eliminated , I like all the remaining teams. >,

u are so updated with the amazing race this season...
hmmm i dun have time to watch tv recently and im so outdate with it...
i guess i have to watch it online to catch up =[

I'm not giving you any details since you haven't seen it yet. But it is excellent as always. My favorite show on tv.

glow88 wrote:
u are so updated with the amazing race this season...
hmmm i dun have time to watch tv recently and im so outdate with it...
i guess i have to watch it online to catch up =[

yes , hahahaha Smile ... Last leg having a new twist of the race called switchback , it take a most challenging roadblock in Past TAR.. Last leg switch back is as Roadblock on season 6 ( In Sweden ) and Gary & Matt take 2 hours 45 minutes to do that roadblock , however they saved by NEL , and maybe the next leg will be a Non Elimination Leg again .. I hope that Gary & Matt can survive next leg speed bump , but in this leg , I really dislike Dan , he is so talkative ... Next Leg at Tallin , Estonia ^^

Um......what was up with the fuzzy screen on the brothers underwear? Ewwwwwww. That was gross. Hate to see Matt and his daddy leave.They gave it a good go!

I haven't watched it , It's will be air in my country at 12:00 GMT ^^~

Next Sunday on the amazing race! 4 teams go to Praha , Prague. I see at the video last week that Sam & Dan stole Brian & Ericka taxi! lol , maybe Prague Leg is a non-elimination leg and I predict Brian & Ericka will come last Sad

Brian & Ericka arrived in last place Sad but survived by a non elimination leg , hopefully they can manage their speed bump and won't get eliminated next , really want Meghan & Cheyne eliminated! they have won a lots of leg and I'm bored of it! Sad

i like megan and cheyne... really want the globetrotters to be eliminated...

I like the globetrotters , I don't hate Meghan & Cheyne but I'm bored , they have won 5 legs of the race , beside that Brian & Ericka haven't won anything , But in the spoilers of TAR 15 , The Globetrotters will be eliminated next , don't sure this is true or not .