Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Legionnaire

Our 1500

Guest Guest
bloody hell man its a rolling sitting room, wheres the tv flip out from?

Very funny guys....but i have had my time with the "Head down Arse in the air brigade" At my age you need a bit of comfort...lol and you can't get much better than a Goldwing.... thumbs

Not my taste of bike at all but like you said once you have done the sports and naked type you start to want a more comfy style of riding and good on you at least you have stuck with two wheels thumbs

Looks good plenty to polish LOL, I like polishing good excuse for a couple of hours out the way in the garage Very Happy

I've never ridden a Goldwing I must go to a Honda open day sometime and have a test ride.
At the end of the day despite all the knockers 2 wheels are 2 wheels if you know what i mean.

Have you seen those youtube films from either america or canada two wings going down a mountain road flat out ( very scary )

Have you seen those youtube films from either america or canada two wings going down a mountain road flat out ( very scary )

Although it's a big heavy bike you will be surprised just how much you can throw it about around the bandies once you get confident with the weight and there is plenty of torque to get you out of trouble.... But of course it's forte is long rides in comfort..... and once you youngsters have stopped playing with your toys (lol) you will appreciate the comfort....... lol!

Mo