Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

Thanx Dave

Hey, I can read the titles now, thanx for getting rid of the crappy blue and brown, us oldies struggle to read dull colours .

@Davehutch wrote:
no probs m8, the forum is for you boys & girls as much as for me, so if i can make it better i will thumbs Dont forget I am only learning Embarassed

That's very thoughtful of you Dave, So can you now get rid of the photo's of the two old nails in the forum banner thumbshideLaughing

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
no probs m8, the forum is for you boys & girls as much as for me, so if i can make it better i will thumbs Dont forget I am only learning Embarassed

That's very thoughtful of you Dave, So can you now get rid of the photo's of the two old nails in the forum banner thumbshideLaughing

stick an rf900 in the banner infact i knew where they is a good one you could take a pic of

Next idea, how about the bike you ride being in the info beneath your avatar, as this is a mixed forum.

ITCHY wrote:
Next idea, how about the bike you ride being in the info beneath your avatar, as this is a mixed forum.
or why not just make it your avatar ? If we start doing stuff like that it will take up space on the server and I want to try and keep it a free forum ,

how would that work then, just post an avatar thats a pic of your bike you mean?
Would most peeps do that?

ITCHY wrote:
how would that work then, just post an avatar thats a pic of your bike you mean?
Would most peeps do that?

thats what i mean but its up to each member, It can be done the same as uploading pics from your PC, but it all takes up space on the server, If we use that space up we/i have to buy more space and that can be done by members donating or getting advertisers involved,

But i would like to keep it free

ITCHY wrote:
No probs, makes sense.

Its still early days with the forum, hoping to get out to a lot of meets next year and advertise the forum a bit more thumbs

takes time mate, also not gonna find it by accident on a forum search (wouldn't have thought anyways)
Just tried it 4 pages.

ITCHY wrote:
takes time mate, also not gonna find it by accident on a forum search (wouldn't have thought anyways)
Just tried it 4 pages.

Its moving up all the time , and if you put "hutch's Motorbike forum " in a search it is normally page 1