Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grumpyowl

Any Leicester fans on here

As above,
Beggars can't be choosers Milan Mandaric looks to be the favourite to buy Sheffield Wednesday.
Any Leicester or Portsmouth fans out there got any opinions ?

Cheers Jim.

I don't mind a bit of Red Leicester occasionally but prefer a nice mature cheddar really Laughing

@peejay wrote:
I don't mind a bit of Red Leicester occasionally but prefer a nice mature cheddar really Laughing

Very Happy
as long as it's not willy cheese DOH!

Guest Guest

Do I take it this Milan guy has already bought Leicester and Portsmouth?? Shocked and now wants to buy Sheffield Wednesday.

By the way not a huge fan but I go through times that I really appreciate a red leicester sandwich, which is not red at all!!

Guest Guest

Bit greedy isn't he. Why does he want three?

It's quite something to take on clubs that no-one else wants or have gone bankrupt. He must be loaded! and a bit mad. Laughing

wow wrote:
Bit greedy isn't he. Why does he want three?

It's quite something to take on clubs that no-one else wants or have gone bankrupt. He must be loaded! and a bit mad. Laughing

He's only allowed one club at a time , he's a very shrewed business man only a few make millions out of football.
He's just pocketed £30m from the sale of Leicester. If he gets Wednesday back into the Premier league within 5 years he'll make double that.
Just heard on radio sheffield his deal to buy The Wednesday is accepted.