Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

What bike?

Guest Guest
I've just applied for my sons provisional and we are now after some ideas for a 50cc geared bike for him.

He has some savings so he could go for a new bike if he has to (would rather we didn't have to)

His already 5ft9", his well built and has a 32" inside leg, so a larger size bike would be better.

So folks any idea of what make or model we could go for.

Thanks.

doesnt seem to be much out there rose 50cc wise,apart from scooters

cant ya put a rack on one

Rose wrote:
We would like to get him this, but its only available in France. Guess we could import one, how easy is it?

http://www.yamaha-motor.fr/produits/motos/50/tzr50.jsp#

How cool is that?

That would be very cool at 16 Cool

I might be totally on the wrong track here but i could swear i saw something similar at CMC chesterfield it would have been a while ago but it might be worth a phonecall scratch

Try and keep to a four stroke motor remember 2 stokes are witch craft!some of these chinese Bikes are quite good for the money.

Guest Guest
I think we are going to have to go down the twist and go route, it will only be for a yr until he can get a 125.

I'll look at them all at the show next week.

Rose wrote:
I think we are going to have to go down the twist and go route, it will only be for a yr until he can get a 125.

but you said "geared" whats changed your mind ?

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Rose wrote:

Bacause they are like rocking horse shit Dave. Its really difficult to find one that looks half decent and is half decent.

Rose wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Rose wrote:

Bacause they are like rocking horse shit Dave. Its really difficult to find one that looks half decent and is half decent.

I see............now Embarassed

Guest Guest
bloody hell, wish i could have had the choice of choosing something that "looked half decent" when i got my first bike..