Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

oxtar boots

im looking for some oxtar boots but wondering what the sizings like theres no local bike shops that stock them so cant check them out i normally take a size 9 but i had to get size 10 sidis last time for a decent fit can anyone help? cheers dick.

@dick65 wrote:
im looking for some oxtar boots but wondering what the sizings like theres no local bike shops that stock them so cant check them out i normally take a size 9 but i had to get size 10 sidis last time for a decent fit can anyone help? cheers dick.
Hello mate ive always found sidis a narrower boot im usually 11 but also had to purchase the next size up Smile as for Oxtar i found them to be very roomie these are the pair i purchased a year ago http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oxtar-TCS-Evo-RX-Motorcycle-Race-Replica-Boot-White-42-/140316091436?pt=UK_
but i eventually bought these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARLEN-NESS-1064-MOTORCYCLE-RACE-BOOTS-SIZE-7-41-NEW-/250734946229?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Boots&hash=item3a60f7a7b5 and found them a lot better, but thats just my opinion thumbs

thanks for the replies lads its the old oxtars im looking at the newer tcx seem a bit flimsy i might have a look at the arlen ness as well thumbs .

ive got arlen ness boots. they're the first proper bike boots ive had but im really pleased with em. got em for £100 from the nec show 2 years ago

Jezza has some oxtars, and i can recommend the TCX ones their comfortable and quite sturdy.

@dick65 wrote:
thanks for the replies lads its the old oxtars im looking at the newer tcx seem a bit flimsy i might have a look at the arlen ness as well thumbs .
You wont be disapointed thumbs

Ive had 2 different pairs of Oxtar boots and i had to go up 1 size with both pairs.Shoe size 8,boot size 9.

i've got oxtars which fit perfect and ordered tcx's of ebay in the same size which were a tad tighter (sold these on) . the oxtars are a great boot and would recommend them as i've covered many a mile from Gloucestershire including a good stint round the lake district and a week round the highlands of scotland.......comfy as hell.

cheers jezza im getting a bit of cash at crimbo so im shopping about at mo im a size 9 so would a 10 be a better option?

@dick65 wrote:
cheers jezza im getting a bit of cash at crimbo so im shopping about at mo im a size 9 so would a 10 be a better option?

i,d nip into a bikeshop and try a pair on to get the correct size then search the internet for the best deal.

jezza

nearest stockists newcastle about 50 miles from me but hoping to get over new year sometime,ive seen some on ebay that seem reasonable thumbs