Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Pyrénées on my Kawasaki ZRX1200s

Hi all I took this video about 8 years ago on my way up the Pyrénées on my Kawasaki ZRX1200s with the other half on the back.
Since this video was taken I have swapped my ride for a BMW k1200s and my riding is some what smoother E.G: I hit more apexes.

I do apologise a for the swearing sorry Mum!

Emmanuel Goldstein "they are watching us!" Suspect

Hi all I took this video about 8 years ago on my way up the Pyrénées on my Kawasaki ZRX1200s with the other half on the back.
Since this video was taken I have swapped my ride for a BMW k1200s and my riding is some what smoother E.G: I hit more apexes.

I do apologise a for the swearing sorry Mum!

Emmanuel Goldstein "they are watching us!" Suspect
Great vid mate, i went to Andora in the mid 90s not on me bike though and would love to go back one day thumbs

Guest Guest
I have to agree with the Gravel. We lived full time in France for four yrs and take the bikes over June and July and that is the time of the yr they do it. It pisses me right off and sometimes it just appears without warning.

They just lay it and expect the cars to flatten it it. Your still can't beat driving in France, empty roads and lots of them.

What camera was that by the way, it filmed that great.