Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

Seems a long time.....................

since I rode the Bandit Sad

Since I put the new battery on a few weeks ago all it's done outside is freeze the Roads over, today is milder slightly so I'm making the most of it and dragging the bike out to go the gym thumbs

Go careful Tim ive watched ya vids on the way to the gym thumbs cages are out there rushing around to empty the shops of there stock... My front brakes have seazed on i will get them sorted for xmas day ride out, theres no bugga about in the day time and sometimes like to go for a blip thumbsVery Happy

Hello Stu thumbs

My riding aint that bad is it lol.....know what you mean m8, I'll be going easy with the right hand {ohh matron} have to be very careful as I also need a new back tyre, it's border line now ShockedSurprised

Yes I think we don't take that into account that car drivers will be rushing around for Xmas shopping, let that be a warning to other bikers on here if they read this.

Hope you get the front brakes sorted Stu, you should be fine with them as there isn't much to it in taking them apart to clean and re-grease thumbs

No your ridings good Tim its just the idiots rushing about you have to look out for :lol:yea and your right let it be a message to all bikers out and about this time of year im of work this week to get some xmas shopping done and ile be using the wifes cage Laughingthumbs and yea as for the front brakes me mate luke does all me maintenence hes a good lad and cracking mate, i do most things on the bike meself but i dont touch the brakes thumbs as for tyres i run pirelli diablos cracking tyres, dont tell me employers i work for ats who are owned by Michelin Shockedthumbs

Cheers mucker thumbs

Well I've got two Pheasants hanging up in the shed where the Bandit is, just off now to skin them and start the bike up, catch you later m8 and take care out there thumbs

Cheers mucker thumbs

Well I've got two Pheasants hanging up in the shed where the Bandit is, just off now to skin them and start the bike up, catch you later m8 and take care out there thumbs
Will do and likewise thumbs

Guest Guest

Well I put all my kit on yesterday, got the bike out, did the pressures, sprayed it with FS650 and waited for hubby to get back from filing his up. (ask me one day about my solos 300 mile ride!).

Hubby got back and said is it really worth it, its going to be dark in an hour Sad

So I put her away, good news is I finish work on Tuesday until the 10th January and theres got to be a good day or two in there I can get out on the bike.

I really hate not being able to get out, its frustrating!!

Rose wrote:
Well I put all my kit on yesterday, got the bike out, did the pressures, sprayed it with FS650 and waited for hubby to get back from filing his up. (ask me one day about my solos 300 mile ride!).

Hubby got back and said is it really worth it, its going to be dark in an hour Sad

So I put her away, good news is I finish work on Tuesday until the 10th January and theres got to be a good day or two in there I can get out on the bike.

I really hate not being able to get out, its frustrating!!
I totally agree with ya Rose theres bound to be a couple of nice days in between, im off work this week last minute xmas shopping for me, i try not to leave it to late thumbs