Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

I so want this winter to be over NOW!

Well my new Tachyon XC micro camera arrived in the post today, I ordered it at the NEC bike show a few weeks ago. It’s shockproof and waterproof looks cool works just like it should, press one button it on, press the back of the one button and it’s off! "simples"

So now all I have to do is let the snow to melt and I’ll be off out on the bike to get some video.

Not only does it take up to 4 hours of video in VGA resolution “you-tube here I come” but you can put it into time laps photo mode as well, be good for the more arty shots.

Off down to the workshop to start making a bracket to fit it to the bike in eager anticipation of the Sun coming out and the roads going from white to black

E.goldstein "They are watching us" Suspect

so youv'e bought a brand new camera,and it only records v.g.a quality video scratch

Well my new Tachyon XC micro camera arrived in the post today, I ordered it at the NEC bike show a few weeks ago. It’s shockproof and waterproof looks cool works just like it should, press one button it on, press the back of the one button and it’s off! "simples"

So now all I have to do is let the snow to melt and I’ll be off out on the bike to get some video.

Not only does it take up to 4 hours of video in VGA resolution “you-tube here I come” but you can put it into time laps photo mode as well, be good for the more arty shots.

Off down to the workshop to start making a bracket to fit it to the bike in eager anticipation of the Sun coming out and the roads going from white to black

E.goldstein "They are watching us" Suspect
and it seems like you are going to be watching them Laughing

@slingit wrote:
so youv'e bought a brand new camera,and it only records v.g.a quality video scratch

“As a I have HD 3D eyes” yep well sort of why do I need HD for You Tube as yet done not except HD and lets face it it's an onboard Video cam is something I'll be updating in 12 months anyway.

I did look at the HD 3d Cam’s but as I’ll only be doing the odd and I mean odd video from the bike I just could not see the cost benefit maybe next time.

Going to put it on the push bike to test it this week on the mile I do to work Brrrr!

E.goldstein "They are watching you" Suspect